Reviews for Shackled
Charmed225 chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
Brilliant story! And love the last line :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 7/17/2006
*sniff* It's over! I love the ending! It's brillent! I wonder if John's memories will start to fade too?
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
They died! I hope they didn't die! Awsome chapter!
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 7/17/2006
I don't like Serenity! What is she going to do to them!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 7/17/2006
“She likes your hair.”

“He finds you very attractive,” he paused, as she had, “…Very,”

I like that! I wonder how John and Elizabeth will feel when they get back to normal. Having their feelings told by their past lives/souls that are taking over their bodies. It's cool John/Nik could transport people!
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
I really like this chapter! I liked how John and Lizzy tried to regain their bodies! "a presence she felt and yet could not separate from her own consciousness." Does that mean Mara wants to take over Lizzy's body?
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
I absolutely love this story! Past John killed himself! That's sad!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
O! This is great! I think the past lives hve taken over their present ones!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
I really think this story is cool! I like this line: "Maybe in another lifetime."
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
O! This is awsome! It is so interesting! (Interesting in the good way!)
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
O! This is great! I loved how John and Lizzy yelled "Don't play it!" at the same time!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I like this story already! I think the past life thing is really cool!
Admiral Lily chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
Lucky. What I wouldn't give to write the way you do. :D Loving your work immensely.

AL
csiAngel chapter 11 . 7/9/2005
Yay! They're okay.

Wonderful ending. So totally in character, and the very last moment was brilliant. So typically something John would say :-)

I loved this fic! It was a great idea, and you wrote it brilliantly! You're extremely talented. Keep up the good work :-)
TubaPrincess chapter 11 . 7/6/2005
That's a sweet ending! :) I'm serious! This is such a great idea for a series, and I'm glad you are the one that wrote it because I LOVE your writing. The characters are great, and I really like Nik and Amarante. I'm glad John and Liz are back to normal, and I would like to see what will become of the two of them once they get better. Will that be a story you will have in the future? :)