Reviews for Guess It's Called Love
unknown chapter 1 . 6/24
love it! please more, its just so good!
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
So entirely perfect! This is exactly what I imagined he thinks about her. And I like the ending, too. :)
robstar chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
thinks i loved it make more
Jack2495 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww thats so cute i love it 3
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Perfect. Your stories rock even without a kiss at the end of them! My wish is that you would come back and write more of these glorious stories! (Did that make me sound like Starfire?) You are a beautiful writer and i enjoy each and every one of your fanfics! Thank you for sharing your gift with us!
MOONLIGHT 73 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
AWWW...THAT WAS SOOOOOO ROMANTIC I LOVED IT I ABSOLUTELY DID ! IT WAS LIKE A MAGICALLYWONDERFULLY AWESOME SENSATION. GOOD JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
sashamash chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Although you probably will never read this, I just want to say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE this one-shot! :D I read it whenever I'm having a bad day and it never fails to make it better.
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I've read some of your stuff, and loved it! It's been some time...I gusse you really got into that novel of yours. You may never even see this, wich sadens me but by the slight chance you do read this...FINISH THE FREAK'N STORY!

Its a really good story,you have a sertan touch!
Izzy chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw...I LOVE this. Like, a lot. Its this perfect moment, and since Robin is my favorite, you think like him perfectly. He sounds just like himself, and the love he feels for Star is awesome. Even though it is "fluffy" its so sweet its like cotton candy: you can never have enough.
A Caccia Di Stelle chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I loved it. It was so sweet, and actually would be how Robin would think. Very nice job
starfire11111 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
love this story
liz chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY- I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE LIKE IT. IT WAS CREATIVE TO HAVE HIS THOUGHTS AS MOST OF THE STORY, THOUGH I AGREE THAT SOME ANGST IS NEEDED, AS LONG AS IT DOESNT GET DIRTY.
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
E! AW! ACK, I SOUND LIKE A FREAKIN AMBULANCE! AHAHA. IT'S CUTE!
mrsrachelgrayson chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
so fluffy and cute and i love it!
TopKat chapter 1 . 9/9/2005