Reviews for The Warrior Prince
ri2 chapter 44 . 10/1/2007
And so it ends.

Sad to see Raidon lost his kingdom, but hey, he still got the girl. Go Warrior Prince.

A good tale, and a good ending. Nice job.
DragonRaiderX9 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Alright, I'm reading it. Finally. It seems interesting thus far. Although I note that I'll have to ignore what I know about Zelda and accept the details of the story, but that doesn't sound too hard.

Just don't expect me to review every chapter. You've got 41 now, and I'm as lazy as a rock in a snake.
Altum chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
Well, I've been reading this slowly, heh. I liked this chapter, though so much happened in it that I'm not sure if the pacing is a bit off or I'm just reading too fast.

Anyways, I like Link's characterization here. Funny to see the Great Deku Tree and Saria in novel based upon the groundwork of a Link to the Past, though I do like it. I'm guessing that Link isn't too bothered by Zelda's coming marriage, but it's strange he didn't know before hand. Perhaps Zelda has feelings for Link that Link is unaware of, or maybe more lies beneath than I've been presented with.

This chapter presents many questions, but I'm guessing my catch-up work of the next thiry-five chapters will likely explain it.
Altum chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
Interesting story so far. I've read through a lot of it, but I'm going back through and am currently at chapter three again, obviously. I myself am not very good at critiquing people's grammatical structures, but moreso on themes and such.

I like how you introduced an entirely new nation that you've tied into the world of Hyrule pretty well. It's something that you rarely see pulled off well in fanfiction.

The prince is an interesting and original character, and you place a great deal of mystery around him. Readers will wonder about his magical abilities and such.

It's interesting how you've made Link appear as such a legendary entity. People know of him without truly knowing him, a testament to the deeds he had performed in, I'm guessing, a Link to the Past.

Good read so far!
Ri2 chapter 35 . 3/23/2007
ZELDA!

Oh look, the Dodongos are here. Hooray! Oh, but Zelda's dead. Dying. Crap.
Ri2 chapter 34 . 3/5/2007
Wow.

Now that's a siege. Awesome job.
myeerah chapter 30 . 12/7/2006
First off, you write a good story. Your characters are interesting and beleivable and your plot is convoluted enough to maintain interest without tying itself into knots.

Now, the honest criticism.

Although it's improved, you have had a problem with tense through the story, switching from past to present and back again. As I said, though, it's better in the later chapters than the former.

Also, your storytelling is a tad disjointed at times. The jerkiness may be intentional, but it comes across as accidental and poorly planned. The transitions could be a lot smoother.

Finally, and this just an observation based on my limited knowledge, I've never played A Link to the Past, so I'm unfamiliar with the references and what is from that game versus what you've created yourself. I'm picturing Ocarina of Time and getting confused when my knowledge is contradicted—as in the case of the Gerudo. I'm never certain when you're taking liberties with canon or just referencing a canon of which I'm unaware.

Overall, you're doing an excellent job. I'm looking forward to more of this work.
myeerah chapter 17 . 12/6/2006
*bookmark*
myeerah chapter 11 . 12/5/2006
*bookmark*

You're referencing a game I haven't played, but overall, I'm enjoying the story.
FanFictionFantom chapter 30 . 12/5/2006
Nice chapter, except I'm confused-who did Link free? How?
FanFictionFantom chapter 29 . 11/30/2006
Sorry I haven't been reviewing-just read the last three chapters. Good job, keep it up!
dead-girls chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow.

I've only read one chapter and i'm hooked.

I haven't read alot, but you are a brilliant writer already. I can;t wait to read the rest.
FanFictionFantom chapter 23 . 9/23/2006
Well, this has lots of new stuff. I love the fact that they're in the dark world, and the presence of Bunny Link. But who is Sarah? And why did you give her such a normal name when everyone else is so exotic-sounding?
FanFictionFantom chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
Lovely. Especially this: “Master, I believe that in order to . . . clear your mind through exercise . . . you have to . . . be the one sprinting.”

I was quite amused, I assure you.
Tanimax chapter 22 . 9/14/2006
As usual, I'm not logging in. :D

I hate you for leaving me on a cliffy. Then again... Everyone leavse me on a cliffy, wether its supposed to be or not... waa.

Keep writing, alerting now and Faving when you finish it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »