Reviews for Disguised As Clark Kent
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
That was just so much fun! I love futurefic!Lois & Clark, and their witty banter. I think you really captured that with you kind-of tongue-in-cheek and glossy writing style.

Thanks for sharing.
Renee6061 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Wonderful! Lois's tough-as-nails act is spot-on, and Clark's emotions - from the "when did this get to be routine" part to losing his temper to reining it back in - are just as good. Love the way he stands up to her and the spark between them. Well done.
ForeverTom chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Nice ficlet. I'm glad that Clark didn't shut up and held his ground. I'm tired of that bossy, rude, impolite Lois who believes to be above everyone, always taking advantage of Clark's good nature and "mild manners". She deserves much more than she got here. That Lois is unworthy of Clark's understanding and love.

Well done! Please, write more SV/Clark fics. (Whiteflag)
namjai chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
It's late, late, late and I'm still at work, and I can't tell you how nice it was to receive your author alert and take a break with this! It helped clear my frazzled mind just a tiny bit. I may be too brain-fried to come up with constructive criticism, however. I liked the story, and its take on Clark's double life. Lois was not very likeable here, but it's from Clark's POV, and I guess he's having his own frazzled, irritable day, so I understand that (a lot).