Reviews for The Anderson Bloodline
mark3232 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Anderson is the name used in the English dub of the first two series. In the dub of the third and fourth her real name is used-Mizuno. And have we all forgotten one thing? Even when she was named Anderson she was still supposed to be JAPANESE.
Serenity-hime chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This looks to be a promising story. I can easily see Ami being Neo's younger sister - don't htey just act so much alike. I think you've got some great ideas here, but I would just advise against following the actual plot of the movie The MAtrix too closely. I really like your beginning, though. Keep it up!
ytdollface chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That was a wonderful first chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Nyneve chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Well, I'm not sure whether this is a one-shot or the beginning of something new, but whatever it is, I like it! You know, for some reason I can see Amy as Neo's sister, especially a younger sister. I'd really like to see this develop more. There are so many possibilities! You're a talented writer, so I fully expect you to make use of this great floorplan you've laid.

-N
L'autre monde chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
dude... o_o awesome. but that maybe just my obsessive side speaking... o_o... I kinda wish you hadn't cut out the transition to the real world though...
ellina chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Awesome. Extra points for creativity and originality. Just a point, you might want to change Lucy to someone from the Sailor Moon universe. Mina or Serena would work, or even Lita... since she cooks and needing a watermelon would make sense.

I think you could do a lot if you went back on this story with a green pen (I don't use red, lol) and added more detail. I think it's possible to even double this.

Seeing as you've got something really unique, you should put love into it, and nuture it to your fullest. Also, add more to the between. From where she hangs up her phone and to where she wakes up in the Nebuchadnezzar.

I respect your ability to connect two fandoms that are so different and cult-like and I hope to see a revised version of this fic.

Please, don't take this as a flame. I really think you've got something going with this one.

love:elizabeth (if you need help, I left my e-mail...)
Chooser of the Slain chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I love the idea. Too bad you said it was a one-shot.