Reviews for The Son of a Monster
Panthers of darkness16 chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
it was very good please update soon.
me.again chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
-_-* WHERE IS THE NEW STORY! get it up -_-* and get writing! consider this ur 1st warning _
SkipsBarLea chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I loved Battle of The Hybreds and I can't wait for you to get going on this one it already sounds good please keep going.
BloodOfEden chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Well, I must say it's been a long ass time, but I'm glad you finally updated. I was always keeping an eye out for this sequal, and now it's here. I think it's a great start. I'm all suspicious of this Shane guy, I don't quite trust him. And who dares attack Michael? You'd think the lycan pack would be happy that he "ended" the war by coming to power. Drake is just as amusing as ever, it's great fun. I love the " Every damn time! I always miss the fights." Great start and I can't wait for more chapters to come, keep it up and I'll see you around! Later!

Ravyn

( Screen name used to be Demon-In-My-View13. I changed it, just in case you were wondering.)
tinac181 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
yes...a sequel finally, I'm in Heaven:)
RaZjInSaR chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
heh forgot 2 leave a review when i actually finished reading it _

so i say: great story...etc etc...perfect...etc etc...GO WILLIAM! _
klineox chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I like it so far, I'm glad you've made a sequel!
astacia chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Yeah, a sequel. Great start. I'm not sure I trust this Shane character. Is he a hybrid too? And what's with the stealing of Micheal's blood? Can't wait for more. Update soon.
RaZjInSaR chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
w00t first post..sorry _

...this better b first post or whoever is first is dying! *fights off every1 with a stick*