Reviews for Operation KFFA
clmayo13 chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
The first 2 chapters of this were amazi g
Couldn't stop laughing. The last 3 however seemed to lose focus. Was not too impressed with 3-5...
Omj chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
You need to send this to a publisher now this is seriously good and hilarious and romantic and hilarious oops i said it again didn't i
Awwgrl chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Omj who knew harry would of made a cute girl
crookshanks01 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
HA!HA!I mean your Harietta thing was Soooo funny.I never laughed so hard on a fanfic:-You write so well, especially going!
Bailey chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Are you going to write more on this story cause I love it ! especialy Harry and Snuggles. please write more
sromano94 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
please write more to the story! He never told her! I love this story!
mstffny chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
this is a really good story

r u and monica or u and leii sisters?
Ruby Nugget chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
Wow! What a household. It's bloody insane, when do I move in? No, I'm serious! I really want to know if Fred and Hermione finally get it together. Plus, if they're off snogging all the time then I'd be glad to keep George company, stop him feeling lonely and left out and neglected.
equestrianngirl chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
your story is the funniest story i have EVER read EVER i laughed soo hard my mom thought i was insane okay so thats a common occerance in my house but still lol
someone chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
aw

poor fred

i feel so sorry for him
mallot chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
Oh my GOODNESS GRACIOUS GREAT BALLS OF FIRE! This story is a RIOT! I can barely contain my laughter while reading it! You guys... are insane, but I love it. It's to DIE for! (Not REALLY die, you get my drift...) So pretty much... this is just an over all AMAZING story. I just can't wait to get my hands on more! SQUEE! By the way... good luck with the homework...
inkspire chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
haha! this chapter had me practically rolling on the floor with laughter! Harry's insane Voldemort-centered-paranoia is my favourite part, but I do love the rest of it. Update again, eh?
Olivia Malfoy chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
I have to admit I just love this story! I was mainly laughing while reading it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

love&hugs

Olivia Malfoy
Purinsesu Mu-n chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
That story is bloody mad ( in a good way) keep up writting more
sexy mammal chapter 4 . 2/10/2006