Reviews for Cursed Life
rawshark chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
WOW! I know I'm a bit late in finding this story, but it's amazing. It reads like the original creators' own words, and the writing and content itself is superb. I suppose we also know who the "spoiled son" is? ;)
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aw, sweet ending. Okay: the begginning was sad, sickening, and angering (is that even a word?)

The stepfather is very perverted and Riff's and Genta's first kiss was sweet and enlightening to read. Keep up the good work.
Darcy chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Are you Jenanydot on Youtube?
morph chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Good fic. Well done over all. :)
alienoidddd chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I may bbe kinda emotional...but this really touched me! you nailed the emotion perfectly, & its so believable that it was part of the original story.
deactivated11 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
aw, how sweet!
Sparkleferret chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Now THIS is a Rocky Fic! You do fantastic work!
TabithaRJones chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Oh, very good! This was really quite good, it's nice to see Riff & Magenta protrayed with some sympathy and depth. Will definitely be watching for more!
littleginny15 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
REALLY Good, and that's a very big compliment coming from the girl who knows Richard O'brien!
I didn't feel like signing in-lazy me chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Wow, great story. That's all I got.

The (almost) famous, loved (kind of) by all, and(depending on the time of day) extreamly nice-

ActChick13
Josiecat chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I know it's a cardinal sin on this site to make this admission, but...I'm not a Riff/Mags fan. Don't *dislike* them, exactly, but they don't interest or inspire me at all. I say that only so you understand what a huge compliment it is for me to say I enjoy your stories. You're a gifted writer, and you find different sides to the characters while always keeping them in character. Great work.
Partial Anaesthesia chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Snaps for you! *clicks fingers repeatedly*
Screaming-For-Solution chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
OMG that was amazing. My heart quaked as I read it. Beautiful please keep writing for us Rocky Horror Fans.
HughloverX chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Whoa! I LOVED that! I just finished reading the Theban Plays (including Antigone) in my World Lit class. Wow! That was amazing! Loved the end! It did sort of remind me of Antigone and Ismene b/c no one wanted them . and that was such a great wrap up for the story. KUDOS!
2 h's gurl chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I really loved this story. you can feel the pain in thire lives. captured perfectly .bravo bravo! :) :)