Reviews for The Others: Outtakes from Chasing Rainbows
Love Fred and George
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Love your Ron
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
LOL! I kind of feel bad for Fred and George, um not really!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
It is actually a very sad fic, till the end. It would give the appearance that harry had died. But i know that's not true! :D
Tomanak chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
loved the out takes, great to hear from a diffrent persepective, and to see odd points in the story, that were never really explained. Keep up the good writing alaround
GiGiFanFic chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
This was so "Ginny". Hope you,ll do more. I like these.
Manatheron chapter 2 . 6/28/2005

Ah thats just awesome. Beautiful work. just Beutiful.
nightgames chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is a great chapter. It really expresses Ron's loyalties to Harry, his admiration. It also tells us what happened during the final battle. Great details.
cato1850 chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
Interesting. I liked hearing about the final battle from someone elses point of view. Reading about Molly's and Arthur's reactions to the final battle and finding out all their children made it would be good. Also, the Howler Ginny sent was funny and it would be good to read what Harry's Howler said and the reaction from Diagon Alley when it explodes...ha!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Very, very well characterized. This was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm curious what happened to this missing bug, though. Lol.

Great job! :D
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Well, I've never read Chasing Rainbows (so not a fan of gore, lol) but I was very curious to read these "Outtakes" mostly because of the low rating. I liked it alot. I love Ron so much, so to read something like this from his perspective is really cool. The way you wrote this was totally how he would think, too, I think. :)

Anyways, great job.
GreyAB chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
These two chapters were nice. Rons point of view was interesting, and very telling in how he things about those closest to him, especially after the battle. This one was just funny, those two will never learn will they ... or at least I hope they never change, after all there are always two jokers in every pack. Hope you do some more of these.
Heather chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
LOL! Oh God, you have no idea how happy that made me, really. Gred and Forge and like.. my FAVORITES! BUt you never hear about them, cuz theyre not the main characters. Pooey.
Gerie chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
LMAO! Loving that! Hehe, the 'rusty knife' is a touch of class! Cant wait for the next outtake!
Perenelle chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Ha! That was pretty good! Rather funny. What's next?