Reviews for Karen, You're Being Irrational
Lavawater chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
This was a beautiful story! Thanks so much! It is spot on, I think, regarding the characters, setting, and the challenges of discovering and coping with a gay/bi sexuality.
Imaginationac chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
OMG that's so awesome. You know how to build up to a climax. Very well structured story.
Azuru chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
I'm a lesbian but I don't get offended by any words. xP Sometimes I use them myself in humor, it's sad to say. People do need to grow up and mature, but we also need to stop being so sensative to everything, or that will make us weaker. Haha, I must sound weird, huh.

Anyway, onto the review of the story. Absolutely wonderful. Characterization was all there, the setting, dialogue, motions, always near-perfect and precise. I love how you portrayed Mary to be strong, both physically and mentally. Though I wish I knew what happened to Gray afterward, but I guess that doesn't really matter. I also love the way you had Jack react to Karen. He was hurt, but still supportive, because he wasn't blind to what was going on. Very insightful.

Overall, a very good job! You got so much into 4 simply written chapters! I'm impressed.

Yet another author I have to try to match myself to. *sigh* Though I may never be able to.

I wish you and your friends luck. Great job writing!
chibichoco chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Very sweet! liked it alot. please write more.
chibichan778 chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Aww... it was so sweet! I really liked it. Yup yup!
BlueMoonHowler chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
You did well in keeping it unoffensive, and you write well. I felt that I should hold back in my reviewing until I reached the end, and now I find that I was right in doing so. The story has such a warm ending.. And your characters portrayed beauty in it's least common form; Love. True, unblemished, pure, sweet Love. You have talent.

Crimson Kitten
BlueMoonHowler chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Oh wow! I likes it. I'll review again when I read a bit more

Crimson Kitten
ashko chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
Hmm. What can I say? Yes, some parts were dull, as you said. Still, there isn't much 'shoujo-ai' for Harvest Moon, which is a crying shame. Good. I didn't notice typos or grammatical errors, that's always nice. Are you really going to make a sequel?
TE-Bag chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
that was such a great story I hope you right more in the future.
mandytee chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
It's great! kinda confusing, but great! ah... I LOVE FRUITS BASKET! YOU should call me on the 27th, because that's when im ungrounded!
mandytee chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
Adelaide chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
It was so sweet! I'm glad someone decided to make one that had a gay relationship. As you said, they are people too. I know a few people who are gay that live near me and they are perfectly normal.
Boo Goes Squeak chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Good story. I've been looking for femmeslash pairings in Harvest Moon. And, thanks for supporting the gay/lesbian community on Fanfiction. That was very nice of you. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
Good story. I was expecting this, I mean, the third chapter practically points to this pairing. I felt like posting 'You're going to make Karen GAY!' for the third chapter because I was surprised. I've never really read a Mary/Karen pairing before.. Meh.. anyways, yeah, good story. See ya.
karey chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
m...i really liked the 1st three chapters, your talented D...but mary and karen?...i still think you should warn people if there is going to be homosexuals...why am i so uncomfortable? i dunno but it's not normal... think about it, we were MADE to like the opposite sex, our BODY PARTS are BUILD to like the opposite sex...so that's the way i think...