Reviews for On Fire
Mickey1980 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Very 'wow!' Very believable AU story and an insanely cute Baley! A pleasure to read (and the only story I've read through so far today without skimming).
uluvme chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
aw that was hella cute. nice. ]
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Very good. I don’t usually go for same-sex stories, but I love Brooke. And I love Haley. And I love everything I’ve read from you so far, so you got me. Awesome. But I wonder what Lucas’ reaction would have been?
wishinonastar chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
wow, hot as usual, and just great!

Angel chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I loved you ever though of making a Brooke/Haley fic concernign this season. The theard season I mean is perfect they are living together!

I don't know is just a thought.
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Too cute for words! I loved it...good choice of song lyrics aswell.

Go Baley!
Brittney Brightside chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
*bounces around happily* Baley Baley Baley! *giggles* This was so good and believable and swet and cute and a million other things that mean I love it! Totally, totally love it!
f00f00 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I really loved it. _
ohnice1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow, that was awesome. Loved it!
Nathan4Haley chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
this was gorgeous and sweet! Loved it!
SuperJew277 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I had read this when you first posted it, but for some reason I was going back through stories that I really liked, and I realized that I never reviewed!

This story was amazing! I love how it all unfolded! You have a real talent for writing, so you should continue to write many more stories! :)

By the way, thanks for your constant feed-back on all of my stories. It means a lot to me that you like my writing!
Caren H chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Lovely story!
RVZoo chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That was hot. Nice fic. Keep it up.
Rejobu chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
M, Baley. I love when people write fics that are AU, yet work them into the timeline of the show in such a way that they feel like they could have actually happened on the show. I really liked this one. Any chance for a sequel?
Abzhighman23 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
hey this story was really good u sure can rite girl carry on i love baley fics and this one was great well done