Reviews for Peripheral Vision
Cloongarvin chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Subtle and powerful. I'm so grateful for all the creative, new stories that people have imagined and shared within the Buffy universe over time. This one made me reflect on the life of a normal child borne to heroes, and the ways that a child's understanding of parents fills in as one grows up. Thank you.
margueritedaisy chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Heartbreaking, bittersweet, wonderful-a million adjectives aren't enough to describe the quality and resonance of this story. I loved the original character Ashely and the journey she took to discover her heroic parents. Great job!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
What a gem. Such a beautiful and bittersweet story. Ashley was a marvelous original character and I loved the Alice in Wondeland tie in with the "Drink me" note.
kristendotcom chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Wow, that last chapter almost had me crying at school! LOVED THE STORY! I like that it had some angst but it wasnt balling your eyes out sad.

Very original as well. Normally I dont like fics that have their future children in it because they are so boring and are written bad but yours was excellent!

You've become one of my favorite authors, I love your other story as well, Setting up house!
dragonqueen12 chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Nice work! Very original plot line, haven't seen this spin in the fanfic world yet. Liked your characterizations, really felt for Ashley as she watched and interacted with Spike and Buffy. Well done.
Marianne2 chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
Very nicely done. A well rounded and thought out piece of fiction. I loved it.
msberry chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
Great story!
Spygrrl chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
I completely enjoyed the ending. It brought tears to my eyes. This story was so remarkable and in so many ways I'm sorry to see it end. I loved Ashley's tale and the tale of her parents. Gorgeous!
Brunettepet chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
The wrap up was a wonderful emotional payoff without seeming contrived. It seemed Ashley was able to forgive Spike and Buffy for dying, as well as help Angel forgive himself just a little. Nice job all the way across the board.
Brunettepet chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
What a vivid physical description of the time shift. I loved the detail in Ashley's emotions at the coffeeshop. I'm looking forward to how you're going to wrap this up.
spikeshunny chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
OMG Sandy Love it!

Can't wait till you update poor Ashley!
Spygrrl chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
Again, this story is so incredible. I love this journey we are taking with Ashley. Your words are so evocative that as I read I feel like I am Ashley, having all my questions answered about my parents and their past together. This chapter was even better than the first 2. Simply marvelous! I always love your work and this is no exception.
Brunettepet chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
Submerging "Ashley" into the past was very well done, and I like Rhonda. Buffy being on the scene so quickly was believable, and a coffee shop is a good premise for easy conversation. The forward momentum of the time line is interesting, hope that comes into play somewhere down the line.
Spygrrl chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
This is great! So unique. I love that the story is being told from Ashley's perspective...I feel as lost as she is and I love that we discover the information along with her.
kcl chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
I'm REALLY enjoying this story. What a refreshing and unique approach. I very much am looking forward to the remaining chapters. Thanks!