Reviews for Insecurities
clamp fan 1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
...where's the rest of it?!
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
like this fic, more LD needed

Neko Blue Hydrangea chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I really like this!A fave! I've never felt so much in a legaldrug fic before. One of the best! Please update!
BishieLuv chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Please, please, PLEASE continue!
SenkoHasegawa chapter 1 . 8/13/2006

Nice fic! Poor Kaza-kun and Ri-kun... I mean, sure Rikuo was wrong in relase is anger in Kaza-kun after all he didn't meant to get hurt (who would?) and he was just following his hint about seeing him play...

I know it was a little OCC because normally Kaza-kun just yell and hit but the situation and how it was created do seem right to save his actitud a little.

But you are bad XD you don't have chapter 2 XD you left me with curiosity XD not fair!

I wanna know where does Kaza-kun sleeps! (Maybe with nayuki? *hint* *hint* XD it's becuase him, sleeping alone on a tree seems very lonely... although it could be very goos since his mode was lonely and depressed...) and if Rikuo will look out for him... even if it's 1am and Kaza-kun hasn't returned!

Keep up the good work and update soon!

Jya ne!

TigerladyAH chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I think you sould continue with this story. I'd be very interested to see how it turns out. But I understand if you don't wanna
akuma-river chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
What happens next? Do they get back together again?

Keep up the awesome work, coolsa.
Saphimire Karishnikova chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
WAH! I love this story! I want to know what happens after though... T-T
kalya chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
can you make them say sorry already! the odd thing i think is that they share a room?
NightShadow131 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I love it. It definitely works. It's different and really well written. The characters aren't too OOC either. You should continue it. *nods* One thing, though. You might want to check to see if words bunch together before you post it. I'm assuming it did that after you edited it with teh program from FF . net since it does that. It's still realy well written. I love the way you describe their emotions and their relationship. I can see how that insecurity would play on Kazahaya's part.

You really should continue this, though! Need to see what will happen. It'll definitely be interesting... that's for sure. So keep up the great work and update as soon as you can.

Ja ne _~
tia-blue chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Your stories are as fabulous as always! It's so nice to read a KazxRikou story that is more then just fluff. really trully and faboulously (can you tell i like that word? _-) awsome
KiwiDelight chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I really like this fic, I hope that you will continue it someday.

The characterizations in the chapter were really good. I also liked for this paticular piece that you focused on the problems that their realationship has[i.e. that title of the fic]. The thing that I think you could be missing from this is a prelude of how they got together. Even a short one will help tie this up. That is what I was feeling throughout reading it, I could feel the compassion of the relationship but I could not feel them as an actual couple.

I have also just now started reading fanfic for this series[after about two years of obsessing over it] and I've noticed that it's really hard to get a hold of Rikuou. He has an interesting personality and it's hard to completely get your finger wrapped around it. I think that some of the problems is that people won't leave out his feelings for Tsukiko, but they will leave out Kazahaya's thoughts about her. It's hard to tell with this piece where she sits in between them because it is only one chapter long and I do not know how you are going to finish it. If you do. Which I encourage you too, because it sounds like something I can sink my teeth into.

Sorry this was so long, but I think I got my thoughts down right. In short: w007! Y0u g0 g1r1!
star girl8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Is this a one shot? because I read it way back when and it was never updated. It should not be a one shot
Pic's-Pixie chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
oh please update please, this story has great potential, and its oh so cute please update *whimper* lol
mistic fox chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
o i hope ya update this soon!