Reviews for A New Definition of Family
UPDATE!
LoneTraveler chapter 16 . 1/4
This was my favorite chapter so far! I'm not surprised it was one of your favorites to write!
LoneTraveler chapter 13 . 1/4
This story is deep. I like it because you show how human we are, how flawed we are and still able to start to heal from mistakes and keep going. It takes a lot of courage to persevere, and in spite of the rocky road Rinna has taken, I believe she has courage in spades.

I like that it Remus is not a saint, and NOT out of character at the same time. I thought you balanced that well.

As far as Rinna not adopting Harry in '81, she was genuinely sick, not able to take care of herself, much less an infant. Yet at the same time, the lesson I'm seeing in this story is to hold on to the love that we have in the face of adversity instead of throwing it away. So who knows maybe she would have been healed by taking him in. Both tragedy and love can change us. I feel sorry for Harry of course. Anyway, I don't find myself hating her, but appreciating the realistic OC you've written.
TheMaximumExperience chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
You have to continue! It's too much! I absolutely love this fanfic and I adore Sirius and Rinna's relationship. Your are an amazingly gifted writer and are AWESOMEFANTASTICAL! Don't quit and update asap! Pretty please. I can't wait to read more :)
Merlin's baggy bottom chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
I want more
Merlin's baggy bottom chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Good story
highlander348 chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
This story sucks as do you!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
Hello I am enjoying this story can you please add future chapters and perhaps make stories similar to this one with Harry having a godmother like Rinna
Maja chapter 25 . 6/7/2012
The word for boyfriend in Bulgarian is гадже (gadže)
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Man I was really liking this too but I hate this turn for Remus and Rinna. Well I enjoyed your first five chapters but lost any interest now.
Furionknight chapter 25 . 10/20/2011
Excellent story, I look forward to more :)
tom sloan chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
can who ever wrote this story please add future chapters please
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Rinna needs to know!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
I don't think Rinna has any idea of the years of abuse Harry has suffered. Actually neither does Dumbles or he wouldn't be playing the godmother card now. Harry isn't stupid or slow.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Good! Apparently too many people underestimate Harry's intelligence.