Reviews for Needs
Captain Clueless the First chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh gosh. This...this was amazing. And really sad. And honestly, really easily plausible to my mind. So many children, so fast, combined with Aly's hyper focus devotion to her makes sense, it really does. And as you said, children change lives.
This was tragic, as you labelled it, but really well done.
Also, Nawat is the best.
thoughtsfromalittlegirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
ohmygod that was iamazing/i 3
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
poor aly, she just is way to busy. :( makes me sad but that's a mark of a good writer (to make someone feel something :)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Sad, definatley worse than Alanna.
SuperSidney chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh. My. Effing. God.
Midnight's Queen chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
So Aly ended up like her mother... I thought that might happen, but for Nawat's /LEAVING/ her? Wow, I hope there is another chapter to this, because this has to get better; this chapter nearly made me cry. I liked it, though.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
unnerving. really well written.
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
oh my god. i swear i was almost crying by the end of this! thats so sad! but i have to say, very well written!
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Poor Aly. But she's a little OOC, mind. Oh well.
cathaya chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Heartbreaking. (The sky was falling in.)

Beautifully written - I love your writing style, particularly the way you broke the story up using conncecting phrases, and stuffness. Sad, though - poor Aly. *winces* Nine children was it? So many. _ But I feel sorry for Nawat and the children, for the wife and mother who isn't there.
Hedgewitchery chapter 1 . 5/22/2006

Brilliant. But now I'm depressed and must go write some fluff!
Stollhofen125 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Will this 'true' story be continued?
Yabberli chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
wow. just... wow. very, very good, a little confusing, and also extrememly sad. i feel DEPRESSED now.
Anoyo chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That's so DEPRESSING. I need fluff, now. Damn.

Write more of that, maybe? Or, even if you don't, it made its point. Wow.
razzle-dazzle-me chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wonderfully, beautifully tragic. I loved it.