Reviews for Reckless
eatthecity chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
There's honestly not enough Haruka/Yukino fic out there. I loved this, it was funny fluffy goodness and all the characters rang true (especially Shizuru XD)
Disable chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
harukino for president
AnimeCrazy195 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
OMG! How could i miss such a story. I love Haruka and Yukino so much! Plez Continue!
Ma-kun chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I completely love this. I can't believe I haven't read it earlier.
mrh chapter 1 . 4/25/2007 posted this ages ago. But...

Will you have my children?

Srsly. That good.
phantom.ryder chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
loved it XD there definitely needs to be more of this cute couple around.. and Shizuru's little demonstration was great!
Mad One chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Really, truly adorable. It's important to have good fluff on hand in case of emergencies and I'd say this definitely qualifies.
littleleaf89 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Godness! A Haruka/Yukino fic! I stumbled over this rather incidentally, but that on off the best stories I've read in a while. Pure fluff *insert a dreamy sigh*

One of the cutest couples. Write more, pretty please.

*hughs you*
Icarium chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Really well written story, the characterisation is quite superb considering the length of the fic. Too bad you had to include Shizuru, but I guess I am one of the few people who don't like her. :)
KyaniteD chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Wah! I love! I LOVE! Wonderfully written. I like how you resolved this, keeping them both fairly in-character. Haruka's dismantled just enough to get an idea of her "true" self. I was reading "Ask Sister Nao and Sister Miyu" shortly before I read this one and it kept screaming in my head "In case you still have not noticed it, your friend Yukino is Gay, Gay, GAY! and she would like to (censored) and (snip) with you." LOL, really, I enjoyed this emotional piece very much after such bluntness. But dekochin needs it, sometimes. ;) PS: She's so cool as Otome, ne.
Grudis chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Aw, those two are cute. I figure they also fall in 3rd place in the 'obviousness' scale after Shizuru/Natsuki and Chie/Aoi. Still, I am shocked. It just doesn't seem like a Haruka moment without at least one screwed-up word or phrase (although I admit it's hard to do in english).
Sei-So chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
**dies inside** Cutest. Fic. Ever.

I love it! I certainly hope that you write more Mai Hime fics in the future because this is easily one of the best I've read! Well done!
Katchoo chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Really great fic ! I always thought that Yukino would never have a chance but hell you made it work (and of course a good fic about Haruka must have a bit of shizuru in)
chaosnet chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I liked it. I still think this coupling would be a tad bit awkward, but they could make it. Nice work.
Sumiregawa Nenene chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Cute! :3

I love it. Haruka and Yukino will *always* reign supreme over N&S when it comes to fluff, and this fic proves it. _

Thanks for the good read~