Reviews for Baby Blues
RomyGirl123 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Poor Seto. That was very amusing. I very much injoyed it.
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Kaiba-kun's elephant! Kawaii! Lol, yes, my favorite part was Kaiba-kun loving the elephant, and wanting it "to go to a good home".
manghafreeeek200000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Ah! So cute!
Akira Tosiyama chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Yay for the elephant!
Misura chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
*squeals* This was so utterly, adorably *cute*! I loved to read this, because all of the characters are simply fitting together so utterly perfect, from the manipulative little brat that's Mokuba, to the grumpy-but-secretly-fluffy Seto, to the typical girls to get all misty-eyed over baby-stuff, Anzu and Shizuka. I also loved the surprise at the end, and Kaiba keeping the toy-elephant, after saving it from Anzu. . A fabulous piece of writing. _
cherry-star-aus chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
this is such a cute little story continue
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
- Aw, the elephant is so cute. - I loved this story! Please review my story, MA PROIE, if you get a chance!

My favorite parts were:

Seto was silent for a moment before he muttered, “I think I want to hug my elephant now. This is too much for my nerves to handle.”

Akiko nodded. “Oh yes, they’re twins, but nobody hears about the girl until they visit, and so she, sadly, has no presents as of yet.” Akiko held the dress up. “This is adorable!”

Mokuba, excited, peered inside one of the bags. A moment later, he screamed, his hands covering his eyes from the painful sight. “Ah! The pink! It burns!”

“You think I should buy them?” he guessed. Shizuka nodded. “And if I don’t I’ll be equal in my wickedness to the boogie man?” She nodded again. “Okay.”

“Congratulations? What for? For being only the nine billionth woman on Earth to give birth successfully?” Seto asked sarcastically. “How about a card for the doctors as well? It can say ‘Congratulations on not screwing it up!’”
Shrilanka-San chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
WAI! :-) this whole story is so sweet! Kaiba-sama, Masaki-san, and Kawai-chan! It's absolutly perfect! Oh yeah, and the timing and everything was wonderful! This is arguably one of the best one shots I've ever read! I serriously hope you write others that are this good!

Way to go!
Spiffy Chalk chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Hi! Orange_Poptart here, the Mod of ygoficchallenge. First I want to say thank you for responding to the challenge! It makes me feel special when people respond to the challenges I post _

I loved this. It was very amusing, and I really like how you handled the plot, And the pink : ) Very nice. Liked that last bit at the end, "I think I want to hug my elephant now" I really liked the whole thing.

Great job, and I hope you continue responding to challenges in the future!
Lysi-san chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I loved this, it really made me laugh! You have quite the writing talent.

I'm going to go see your other stories!

Lyi-san
KFU Anime Lover chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
That was hilarious

remind me to take Seto on a shopping trip sometimes *snigger*

Thanks for the cool story
ITSAME chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Aww this was adorable. X3 Especially Kaiba buying the elephant anyways. Going baby shopping with women is a scary thing.
Sonic 1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Aw!
Twilight Silk chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
ROFL How kawaii! Yeah, shopping with Seto Kaiba is absolutely the best! The guy's loaded with cash of course!
Miguels-Lover chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Aw! Kawaii!

Poor Seto gettin' stuck with the girls, lol!

Wow, that's a good twist, twins, who'da though, eh? o

Hope to see more good YGO stories from you!

Miguels-Lover