Reviews for Seven Day Romance
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
) Wonderful interpretation.

I love how you touched on what was incredibly vague in the actual storyline (or in my memory of it) and made it believable. I love how you didn't get to see Laamgarnas was feeling until the end, and the words you chose showed us how he was feeling rather than something like 'he was disappointed', etc. I love how Gil is so mistrusting but still so yearning.

I especially loved the repetition, which at first seemed almost like harassment, but gave Gil a regularity, something he could depend on over time.

The length of this is also something to be admired. There's a lot emotion in a few words, and yet it hints to their (rather unfortunate) end.

Gah. I'm blabbering now, so I'll end on that.

-Nadia
Snowy Leopardess chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was awsome. I am happy and sad at the same time. This is so great, I loved it.

The repitition was used in a great way, and so was the characterization. It was just all around great. ;)
Gillover chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
great story! please keep it up! i love it!

MORE...GIL...(please)!
Ellabel chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
*wibbles* ahmahgawd. so cute! T_T

continue, please. *rocks back and forth*

I need more Ram/Gil to get me through AP exams.

pwease?

... your writing is awesome. ;_;

look, you made a fangirl cry.
rhio-okigrl47 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
HOLY CRAP ON A STICK! You have to continue this! It's cruel! I *beg* You must continue! It's so bleeding awesome.
aquajogger chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
o_o That was odd. Cute, but. I actually liked the repitition- Thought it was a nice touch.

This could either be left "as is", or continued without seeming too awkward. Interesting.

-Ally