Reviews for Aoshi the Groom, the Husband, the Lover
kori kaoru himura chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I think that Aoshi was very much OOC but it was very sweet either way. I liked his attitude towards Misao and enjoyed the epilogue. I only did not like the inclusion of Aoshi's sister, it came out of the blue and did not really affect the story, I think this could have done better without. Anyway, than you for sharing this story, I liked it!
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Kawaii! I actually learned some new words too!

Arigato!

Saki
Vidavril chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
I liked the fic so much! so sweet!
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
that was good...loved it...tata!
spirtually-lunar chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
fabulous
carrottop187 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
oh nice
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
Okay, just one big review for the whole story. It was a great idea. And written very well. I loved the ending-well the epilogue. It was so damn cute! Great job!
MindIIBody chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
_
save the last dance for me chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
SO SWET! I luv it! I hope I'll find a husband like that... **swoons**
wolf-enzeru chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
GREAT STORY I LOVE IT !
Luminarae chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
!.

Rofl. I loved the 'paint okina's face' thing. xD!
Your-face22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
AW! so much FLUFFY!
KeNsHiNInU chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
KYA!

THEY ARE SO CUTE!

I LOVE YOUR STORY-
Pixel-the-evil-fairy chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
wow! this fic was so great! so pretty! and beautiful! *cries* i totally loved it! and being from aoshi's POV made it even better! awesome job!
Lexi Teniro chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
I really enjoyed this story, but I have a few comments to make.

First, it seemed like Aoshi discovered his feelings for Misao awful fast. That seemed a little rushed to me...next story, take your time! Over all, though, it really wasn't bad. I've read MUCH MUCH worse.

Next, I most definitely agree with Aoshi being good with kids. Some people just have that kind of air about them that makes you think, "Wow. Kid person." Aoshi is one of them.

Last, the Midori sub-plot was a little sudden and unexplained. Although it effectively prolonged the story, it seemed like it was thrown in to make the rest less cliche. At least it seemed that way to me. I think the story would have been just as good without it.

Sorry if this review makes me seem like a bitch; I really did love the story. Really. Great job.