Reviews for Spellbound
white pedal chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh thank God, Alister had done things in DOMA, but he would never EVER take another persons life.
fireyhotspot chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
IT was long but i liked it. I give it 5 out of 5
deleted82828282 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Wonderful! I really love this fic! Keep writing, you're doing a wonderful job!
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Alister's HOTGirlfriend chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
black salem chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Oh my gosh, this story was so sweet! This was the first story that I have ever read where Raphael was actually hurt. I'm working on my own story, my first one actually. I hope you read it when it's done. I came up with some of my own charectars, so I want you to tell me what you think when it's done.
kokoronobyakko chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I loved it! It was so sadT_T. I almost cried. Keep working.
Kit Black chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Well, that was certainly interesting! As always, it was an excellent story! I'm glad I finally got around to reading it. Things kept coming up, but I finally managed to find the time to get to it!
Redemmo chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
you know, i just realized that you haven't really done a lot of fics with Raphael getting seriously hurt so this was a nice change. Well done! BTW, are you going to get back to The Phantom of the Theatre now? Pretty please?
black salem chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
oh my gosh, i love this story! I love all of your stories! Keep writing them and I'll keep reading them. Don't change a thing! But I wish you would finish the other two stories that you've started. The phantom and the candy clouds stories? They are so good but I want to keep reading!
Dreadful Virtue chapter 1 . 4/10/2005 is awesome! I cried, I laughed, I cursed and so much more! Thats the best ff you have ever written! And not only because Raph-chan got hurt (Im also h/c fan ). I think it was the best ff ever because every chara (bikers) got his own big part and you could really feel what they have felt! I ove your storry and I know that Im going to read it many more times today, tomorrow and on all other days!

Thank you for writing it and...keep going!
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Once again, I am amazed! I absolutely LOVE all of your DOOM biker fics, and this one is no exception. I also love Seto and Mokuba's little cameo. Since Alister is my favorite, I think you need to add more of them into your fics. I am really into their non-yoai relationship as frinds! GREAT STORY! KEEP WRITING DOOM FICS OR I'LL BURST!
Jander Panell chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Man, this is just SO good! I LOVE your characterization of the Doom bikers! _ The fic was kind of too sugary for me but that's just me...and I don't know who this Del Vinci person is though I haven't read much of your other stuff so..._ But great work! This is some really fine writing in a fandom dominated by amateuristic doggerel!

Oh, BTW...are you Musketeer of Doom from Janime? I was just wonderin'. I'm the girl who has the bright orange siggy "I AM A PEANUT. WOW."
Annalis300 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This is a great story about friends and how they will stand behind each other no matter what. I have very much enjoyed this story, making me hope another chapter like this would come out as a containuing story like you get with Saturday cartoons, but that is my thought on how well you write these three in to a story and the freinds they are.

Can't wait for you to post another story or chapter on these three again, sitting and waiting for more.
animefanatickid25 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
;_; that was so sad! tons of friendship fluff! ::sniffs:: I'm glad the bikers are okay

Awesome ficcy!