Reviews for Shadowplay
wswpub chapter 1 . 3/17
What a . its so very different then the usual type of story.
gginsc chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Yeah! A happy ending for all. Love it.
Artista321 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
How touching was that? I cried a bit. Just a bit.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Interesting concept. Lovely story. I love how you write the characters, and it fits with old stories. Quite good.
-Dyslexic Nerd
hills chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
awwwwww
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Genius! Brilliant writing!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That was a nice story, very original. : )

It was eerie at first, but the ending was just sad. I feel sorry for the father, and the kids, too, of course.

How great!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
xD
Demon Faith chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Oh, beauty. I loved the image of Estel desperate to protect and the haunting of the children, both mentally and physically. Brilliant work.
Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Am going to hold off the blubbering 'til I've gotten some coherent throughts through, hehe!

Very very good! Impressive! I felt the cold, and the swirling mists, and goosebumpbs assailed my spine with that dragging wood across the house! It perhaps helped that it's 1am here and am all alone and cold in a darkened house, so was constantly releasing heaving sighs and casting quick prayers lol.

But I really REALLY LIKE the idea and the structuring. And I notice it has that inherent streak of your writing which I loved when I first read "light my path" this sense of accidental accomplishment. How his failure to reach his goal afforded something far more precious eeww excuse my use of the word lol.

Finally - BLUBBERING GLEE!

"

Suddenly, Estel felt a smile spread over his face. “The shadows”, he said, “they are gone.”

“Nay, my friend”, Legolas replied, “not merely gone. Replaced with light by you.”

"

yeh yeah long review, sorry...but I do hope "Light my Path" has been updated... or else no more choccie fishes for you missy! :P
NightShadow131 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow... that was... amazing! Just... amazing! I cannot believe now good that was. One of your best work yet! Seriously. I love how you described everything! The snow, the shadows, how they resolved everything. It was all just really well done! Do you have any work actually published? If ya don't you really should have some!

I'm glad that Estel was able to find a way to bring peace to the chldren. And the ending was wonderful too. Man, I should have read t his sooner! Just didn't have any time before...

Keep up the amazing work!

Ja ne _

Wow... just... wow.
Alariel chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wow! What a wonderful story. The ambiance you created was wonderful and the release of the four tiny souls at the end was truly heartening. Well done.
Despo chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Absolutely beautiful!

And SO creepy in the 2nd part!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wow, unbelievably creepy,eery and at once still really beautifull. You are most definitely one of the most talented writers I found here.

My breath was caught during this story and I had goosebumps on my arms.

I just loved the last past with the great last sentence, really touching, especially that little hand against his back when he wrote the last name.

MOre of this please and off course of Light my path, though this was a wonderful substitute
washow chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Very eerie, I had to turn on all the lights so I could finish reading it.