Reviews for Konoha and Sand Shinobi
You know what's funny?

THIS STORY!

I love it! D
Mayangirl6 chapter 11 . 4/25/2006
You. are. AWESOME! LMAO! I love this story! It's probably one of the most hilarious things I've ever read! You're one of those rare people who can manage to make a real story, but still make it almost completely comedic! I love it soo much! and THANK YOU, for bashing Sakura and Tenten. I HATE SAKURA. Tenten is okay, but I sorta agree with you, Tenten is probably one of the least important characters in the show. Plus, I think some of these flames you've been getting can just kiss your ass! It doesn't matter if you bash characters! It just makes it funnier! (Particularly when you bash Sakura!) Anyways, I know you've already been doing this, but just ignore those damn flames. They don't know what they're talking about if you ask me. Besides, it's A SHOW! WITH MADE UP CHARACTERS! IT'S LIKE BASHING AN IMAGINARY FRIEND! -note: that part was something to say to those god damn flames those people have been giving you- And besides, you HAVE to admit, Sakura shouldn't really be in the show, she barely does ANYTHING. I've only seen her fight one or two times in the ENTIRE show. And she didn't even fight all that well! The only kunoichi I like in the show are Hinata, Temari, Tsunade because she can kick ass in heels, Anko, Kurenai because she's cool, and occasion upon occassion, Ino. (but only because of the stuff she says about flowers, she's sorta smart in a way when it comes to that stuff.)But I'm sure you already know all that stuff. Anyways, back to how awesome your story is. I LOVE IT! You should make a sequel! But if you do make a sequel, can you make the chapters longer? That's probably the only thing I have a problem with in the story. Oh, and the Shino the pear tree! That. Was. Hilarious. I couldn't breathe for like forty seconds! I thought I was gonna die! Thanks
Matt and T.K chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
YOU. ARE. INSANE.
IwouldDeleteThisIfICould chapter 15 . 8/30/2005
ha ha super iruka.
IwouldDeleteThisIfICould chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
hahahaha! good story. i'm reviewing here cause the conversasion...or...maybe just kankurou talking to a tree (shino!) was hilarious. shino's thoughts were funny. anyway...i read on!
Marth chapter 15 . 8/29/2005
i just got through reading i have ta say this is one of tha best fanfics i have ever read (i read alot so thatz a big complement)! wow u guys did a good job on it! at frist i didnt like raven n nightwolf but after a while i came 2 luv them! god bless u both! may u all have good luck in tha future! (hugs n kisses on tha cheeks!)
marth im a girl chapter 11 . 8/29/2005
um hi... i just wanted 2 tell everyone about rokudaime... (why am i acting like hinata-sama?) well... um they have great fanfics... and well there just great... their probley as good (or better) as u guys (n girls)... thank u 4 ur time... god bless u all
Silver Knight Dante chapter 15 . 8/15/2005
Kon ban wa! Wow, that was the most random chapter that I've read. Oh well, keep up he good work!

Update soon, kudasai! Doo itashimashite for this review!

jane

YKG
Heart of pure ruby chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
Wow you updated! I missed reading your story! And by thank you for not killing off Kurenai...thank you! I hope the next chapter will be about what they are goning to do to Gaara, and what those other surprise guest are going to do...please keep up this good work!
Serene. Panda chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
LMAO ! though I though Kabuto was dead that's alright, I like him as a villan. But it's funny. Um Ino should get die at the hands of Temari and have Shikamaru...Mwahahahahahahahhaha (srry insane ShikaxTem fan) ignore what i just said if she died there would be no one to bother Shika-kun...But neways upadte soon!

Ja matta!

-Kurayami-sama
Chibified Eyes chapter 15 . 7/27/2005
Aiya, it's about time you updated (Btw, this is Inner Sakura from CN & Co...). Anyways, funny chap, a bit short but it's all good Please update soon.
macabrediru chapter 15 . 7/26/2005
dont forget Deidara always says "yeah" after every damn sentence! well i have no idea the sex of that stupid yeah-saying clay bird freak! do you know? i think its a girl...maybe. anime these days give me a headache because people claim to be guys or girls but are the opposite gender! have u read tokyo mew mew a la mode? berry's dad looks like a woman! i thought it was her mom! but shes all like "morning dad!" and im like O.O...sorry well im happy u updated and hope you update faster...
Woo I'm turning blind chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
Heh. Let's cut this short so it can be painless for the both of us, ne?

The minute I opened up your story, there was already something that you can do to make it better. Make SPACES between the lines. I see that you started to do that in the later chapters, but do it in the earlier chapters too so you can ensure that you keep readers interesting - not make them lose interest because their eyes hurt.

Be more descriptive. Describe the characters, describe the setting, describe the mood/atmosphere of the room. Apply the five senses rule: see, hear, touch, taste and smell. It helps the reader 'get into' the story and helps them enjoy it even more.

Grammar. I admit that the grammar isn't too bad, but either using Microsoft Word (or whatever program you may have) run a spell check and re-read it over yourself (or get a beta-reader) would help ensure that the grammar is up to perfection. Of course, if you don't want it to be perfect, that's your problem.

Incident with Sakura.. m.. well I admit I'm not the biggest fan of Sakura either.. but I don't approve of you killing her off like that.. well that's just a minor thing I guess - it's your story! About this topic, the characters are a bit OOC - wouldn't Naruto being crying his head off? He DOES have a thing for his 'Sakura-chan' and Sasuke would be stony, but her death would've effected him as well... especially since he WAS the one who saved her from Orochimaru back in the Chuunin exam and thanked her before he left Konoha... he may not have any romantic notions towards her but she's still a teammate. And Lee saying that TenTen saved them all because she helped kill Sakura? Unbelievable! Pfft all the characters acted like Sakura was a cockroach waiting to be killed - oh the irony! I'm dying here!

TenTen a MINOR character? I admit that TenTen isn't a favorite character of mine, but she had a lot to do with Neji and all.. I suppose that part isn't THAT bad.

Oh I'm blind! I don't even want to READ this fic anymore! It's killing my virgin eyes that are used to wonderfully written stories! I wouldn't be surprised if the shinobi killed by Orochimaru's attack aren't TURNING in their graves because of this fic!

I don't even WANT to go on..
Origins877 chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
I enjoy this story.
lunarangel chapter 14 . 6/12/2005
Okay, you really have to make my Kiba-kun stop that. It was strange the first time, but now it's just annoying and getting me angry. I don't want to know what happened to Temari and Kankurou. For some reason, Gaara drawing swirly marks sounds cute. When Shino's bugs came out, it was so funny how everyone has a different way to get rid of them. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon. Ja ne.