Reviews for Anger Management
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Good
Me chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Sounds interesting :) good job
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
What were those kids drink ing? What kind of school would allow under age people to drink? The propessor didn't say anything about that.l
Ale chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
I loved the end and the start was just so funny. I really enjoyed when all the characters POV. Nice story
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Definately not as good as the last chapters, the quality has dropped ever since you've started using this multi-character POV format and the story seems a bit rushed. Also, I don't think that would be they're reactions.
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Eh this is a bit confusing and I prefer the old format. However it is good and you captured the character's personalities well.
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Love it. This chapter really brought out the emotion and I loved the description.
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
This chapter neatly follows the second and first, however I assume Hermione is sleeping WITH a nightdress on? Otherwise that would've been disturbing.
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
This chapter was excellent, and I can already see teamwork there. I love how your using familiar characters and I like how you portray Hagrid.
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This story is wonderful, the words jumped right of the page and I loved reading it. You have a real talent, and if you published a book I'd probably buy it :D Keep it up!
ashley chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
omg hes so hotttttttttttttttt
laura chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
this story is very good,and i want to see what is happening on the next chapter
Queen.of.Love chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
May be it too late to say that ! But i love this one so0o00o00o much,i'm new reader here, i like it,, i adore it(more likely)

You by ur words, by ur story, Make me feel like love is on the air around me here,Honestly You make me dream,You make me smile and cry in the same time, BLESS U !
Nancy chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
It was sorta random but good
MeganPalmer chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
PLEASE WRITE AN 11TH CHAPTER! JUST ONE! ABOUT HER FRIENDS ACCEPTING THEM TOGETHER! OR YOU COULD JUST SKIP A FEW YEARS UNTIL THEYRE MARRIED :)

PLEASE :(