Reviews for Story of a Lifetime
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love it! Playa is such a fascinating character. I love her POV, watching the events of BSG through her eyes.
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
“New Veep Entangled With Adama’s Cast-Off Mistress”

That would have been some story... although I don't think she'd survive for very long once Starbuck heard it:) Cute story-short and sweet with a healthy dose of humor.
doikea chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Delicious! I love Laura Roslins storis and this is a GREAT ONE. Please, I beg for a continuation...with or without spoliers, or just your imagination. It is your choice but, please do write a 2nd part
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
i do hope you continue this story. i really like seeing story's from a side character's eye but focused on the main characters. and with her being a reporter-thats quite perfect esp since she does have the influence to change the tides with what she transmitts.

{“No, she isn’t. Let’s face it, kid, he’s holding all the guns. What’s she going to do, ask nicely for him to hand them over? We’re at the mercy of a school teacher and some military dotard who should have retired years ago. Gods help us.”}

this was my favorite bit. cause yeah he is the one with the weapons but the last two lines here had me cracking up.

oh and im almost ashamed at my self for not thinking she isnt wearing underwear due to the fact she probably has only a couple pairs. nice.

oh and gee i figured shed make some comment about adama's reaction being all about kara. esp when she'll find out the vp possibly is out of the way since he is crashed and possibly dead. and who knows once youd do when she sees lee seemingly trading sides.

please continue.
Darlian chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
“Come on,” Playa pleaded. “It would be such a great inspiration for everybody. ‘How I Survived Planet Hell – Starbuck Tells It All’. You’d be giving autographs in no times flat.”

“Not. Interested.”

:) The 'headlines that never were' were hilarious! This was quite entertaining. Loved how you tied in the character's personality with the events of the series. Made Playa seem very real. The last line about summed her up. Great work, Selena.
Lucretia Skelington chapter 1 . 4/7/2005