Reviews for Before You Say, I Do
rebelxxwaltz chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Aah! Where's the rest?

Haha, ok, I guess I should have notice that there were only three chapters and it wasn't complete, but I started reading it anyway. I think you had a pretty good thing going here. Ever planning to take up with it again?

You know, for some reason I have a soft spot for the 'Anzu is marrying Yugi, but Seto is in love with her' plot. Hmm, wonder why that would be...? ;)

Anyway, the Yami/Yugi aspect added some spice to the situation. Almost like a love quadrangle but with only three bodies? I'm not sure how to describe it, but it was intriguing. So... is this discontinued forever, or could you be persuaded to add more?
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
There is good work in making Tea's life seem like somewhat of a fairytale. The perfect guy(s) come to ask her to marry them and now she has a bold and chivalrous savior. Fortunately not every character fits into the standard character scenarios. There is always a twist to make it more interesting. I wonder if bliss can stem from ignorance and the predication is n indicator of a chance encounter that makes her future jettison in a different direction. I am interested in seeing where you will go with this.
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
There is a nice flow of happiness that feeds this fanfiction piece. The little moments that Tea treasures with Yugi and Yami are touching. Gently adding reactions of the side characters are done well. I can't wait to see what happens next.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Wonderfully done recount in Tea's POV on her feelings and recall of the proposal. There was enough feeling to hope for her and a glimpse of Yu-Gi-Oh history that kept all fans, new and old to Yu-Gi-Oh, following the story very carefully. Thanks for sharing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Interesting and good start. The emphasis on "OUR good friends" is a great lead into how Seto may be feeling about the announcement.
5123 chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
more more more please!
AnzuxSeto chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
UPDTAE! its really good! i can't wait for more!
tectrices chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
Ooh!

This is definitely interesting! I like the descriptive language which, without going overboard or being TOO descriptive, adds just the right sort of "poetic" flavor to the story. It's early yet, but so far the characterization has been quite good as well. Not to mention the AWESOME plot-line. (I've always been interested in the whole Anzu/Yugi relationship, then Seto coming in to stir things up.)

Good chapter! Eh, good fic all around actually! You've caught me- not just with the teaser, but with the first three chapters as well.

Can't wait to find out what happens next!

ILB
Azurite chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
I found this through a C2 update. It's very cute! The first real chapter had my old Revolutionshipper squeeing in delight. And I have to thank you for not "conveniently" giving Yami a separate body, or killing him off altogether. This is a nice sort of alternate reality branching off from any given point in the series, and I like how it flows.

Two things though: why is it you could use the é in fiancé but not in Téa's name? They're the same symbol! Also, the meaning of flowers... I've never heard of a peony as a symbol of renewed life, but it does mean "happy marriage" and "prosperity;" orchid, likewise, isn't a symbol of fertility, but it is a symbole of love, beauty, refinement, and magnificence.

I half-expected Téa to admit to Mai that she'd had a fling or one-night stand with Kaiba. That would have given her a reason to feel obligated to invite him (closure; though I've seen fics where she's about to marry Yuugi and she intentionally DOESN'T invite Kaiba for that very same reason- that's the fun thing about this scenario: it can be done well with so many twists!). But without that sort of thing tying her to him, I wonder- how can you get a girl who's so deeply in love with Yuugi and Yami to fall in love with KAIBA? I look forward to reading the rest- I just had to comment on what I'd read so far! :)
Heart's Door chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Oh no! Tea isn't going to end up accidentally leading Kaiba on is she? Or even worse, she isn't going to actually fall in love with him, is she? She can't just forsake Yugi and Yami like that! They're just too nice! *cries*

Anyway... Your series is awesome! Not only is it well-written, but it's also really exciting and perfectly captures the characters' personalities! Please write the nezt chapter soon! (Really, really, REALLY soon!)
Feathered Heart chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
this was really good! please update soon!
Sanguine Dreams chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Hells no things aren't going to be easy. Yami/Yugi are engaged to Tea and they're about to get married! ACK! How will Seto-chan be with her? ;_;

Update soon!

~Sanguine Dreams
Lucida Lownes chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Write more! More more more! *breathes* I'm good. Great stuff. Keep on going! :)
animegirl chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
plzz update soon the story is getting really interesting i want to know what happens next

plz update ASAP
becky chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
very nice! please this story up. i love seto and tea stories! please have those get toghter but don't hurt yami(yugi)too bad! i love this story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »