Reviews for Hide and Seek
Gomes chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Ooh, very interested in this fic. I'm really enjoying the rhythm of it, and hope you do continue it soon.

Your character profiles are great! :)
Catherine5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Silly Yahoo! won't let me reply to your email, the little bugger. So, I'll just put it here. :) I definitely enjoyed both both 'Saying Yes' and 'Hide and Seek', as they are both great ideas that [as a huge Cuddy fan] I say definitely happened. I'm a big fan of episode musings, and yours definitely hit the right buttons for me. *smile* I look forward to more of your work.

Catherine
Ms.Orange21 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
damn, cuddy can be a bytch sometimes eh? nice job! keep on writing!
tpel chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
One of the great things about reading fanfic is seeing the growth of authors' skills as they experiment with different kinds of stories. I don't normally comment on this growth, because it tends to come off as dissing the earlier work. But you've made such a great jump, that I'll risk offending you to remark on it. (Really, I mean all of the following in a very positive way :-)

Your first House story, Inside Out, had potential, but it was painfully "Mary Sue" - promoting an implausible original character at the expense of the regular cast members. Your second piece, Dea Ex Machina, also focussed on a too-perfect original character, but the character herself was more likeable and you didn't sacrifice what is interesting about the regular characters in order to let Dulcie shine. Now, in your third fic, you've done something really neat: you took a scene from the show that was a bit weird and off-putting, and gave it context. Moreover, the context you gave it made it more funny and meaningful than the original scene. You've got a good bead on the House/Cuddy style of interaction - snarky and fun, but with a certain implicit understanding beneath the banter. Excellent job!
Zombie chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Another gem! Wonderfully, wonderfully written. You've got such a great grip on character dialogue. On humor as well, it was lovely!

Bravo!
Ara Goddess of the Broken chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
That was simply fab, Lilac.

BTW, my internet's up, and I'm posting the first part of LotSW tonight, and I'm probably not gonna ba at my computer for the majority of tommorow, sadly, because it is my birthday, and the end of the 5th 6 weeks grading period, and next week my school hits the home stretch, so naturally, the peace, that the school's authorities has used so many new school rules to make, and probably the rest of the school, is gonna hit the fan.

I couldn't be more thrilled about that, either, I'm feeling rebellious, maybe because tommorow's my b-day, I got like $75 of books today, or I got my internet back at home, and I've had a lot of stuff to read and work on, writing wise.

IM when you get the time, or email me, don't care which, and I'll be happy to talk to you again. Finally!

-Ara, Goddess of the Broken

PS: God, I just realized how preppy I sounded...quick, someone hit me, knock my smug and casual sense back into me, it must've fallen out again! Oh no!...prep hormones...too strong to ignore..must get away...**hits herself in the head with the big bag of books she got** Z

Later!)