Reviews for Foolish Pride
I live in Detwoit. With Dartz chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
A request, if I may?

Really, it's more like a suggestion. You are one of the few decent shrimpshipping authors on . Enjoy your writing, I do!* LOL YODA * Perhaps you could make a shrimshipping story without the romance? I can't imagine them being in a relationship for..the love part. I dunno. Anyway. GOOD GOD, you are a helluva writer!
D-town chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
Heh. Sadistic game say what?
D-town sort of kind of loves u chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
Hellz yes. Joey so totally caught some shrimpshipping action. D-town likey.
D-town Shrimp chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Mai is pretty sexy.

Forgot to put my name in my chapter 5 review. Yep..same person.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Ahaha. They do need a life.

I bet you hate my short reviews that spew utter retardation and non-sensical crap.
D-town COME TO RAPTOR chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Uhuh. Now they're, like, both in a pool or something?

I like Fics where Rex is the one crushing on Weevil. So..good job and stuff.

FIRE FIRE YEAH!
D-town beotch chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Ahahah. Rex got beat up.

.."Plaguing my mind so subtly." Nice.
animegirl665 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
omg i can't believe i added this to my favorites but didn't review it well this is really well written and i enjoyed it a lot.
Eleanorose123 chapter 17 . 1/30/2010
FWAH! *Goes into Shrimpshippy fangirl mode* SO CUTE! And emotional and...FWAH! Words can't describe how awesome this is! *Hugs* Thank you so much for writing this!
xxYumix chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh. And in case you couldn't guess... "Yumi Underwood-dono" is me. Yeah. I was reading through the old reviews... I typed that nonsensical babble a few years back. Don't I look idiotic? xD

Good story all around and yadda yadda.

-Yumi
xxYumix chapter 17 . 4/22/2009
Okay so, I've been looking for this fanfiction for like two hours because I remembered how I read it a year back or so, right? So I finally found it and I can't tell you how happy I am! This is the cutest thing I've ever read in the world and you better believe it.
angelito chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
OMG! this fic is beatiful...
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 17 . 12/19/2005
That fic was really good. I love this pairing. You wrote Ryuzaki's personality completely IC, well done. Keep up the great work.
Yumi Underwood-dono chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
Just 2 words...HOLY CRAP!
Yumi Underwood-dono chapter 17 . 10/15/2005
DUDE! That was majorly awesome 2 the max! I think im gonna cry its so cuute...and romantic...YEA! and lets blame it all on joey! Lmao...Anywho...Ploease e mail dude ! P.S. Rex and Weevil RULE!