Reviews for With You
AnamGrey chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This was heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I do not cry easily, trust me, but this made me tear up. The emotion that was behind Kagome's 'coma' and how she tried to forget but he didn't let her, was phenomenal. I absolutely loved how Inuyasha kept calling her- the wording, the action, the pace... It was all perfect. I fell in love with your writing, pacing, and the detail. Great, great work!
xsachi chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I loved this one shot! It was very well written in my opinion! Can't wait to read your other stories!
TwilightVixen.29 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
THAT STORY WAS AH-MAAZING. I literally got emotional and cried because it was just that good :)

Keep up the fabulous work :)
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
this...this was so pretty! *bursts into tears* i was choking my tears for the intire fic! i thought he was dead for sure! that so sad... i really couldnt stop my eyes from tearing.
Aly chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That was very sweet. Nice to read on a late night. :) You write very well, by the way. Good job!
too-lazy chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Cute!

My penname?

I'm too lazy to write it.

It's really cute!

Sweet too!

Well if you wanna know who's this wierd and crazy reviewer I'd say I'm one of your reviewers.
Rin-elwin chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Aw! Oh my god, I'm so emotional right now! You are fast becoming one of my favorite author's ever! Keep up the good work chica!
EI chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This was really beautiful. I love it.
shiruba neko chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Wow. That's all I can say. Plus, get some grammar lessons. 'You're' is a contraction of 'you are'. Also, if they aren't already on here, could you please post the rest of your work from deviantArt on ?
ASD chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
* Gives you a standing ovation* Encore Encore! This was the best, very intersting. Loved it..
Moonlit Showers aka InuKag Fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
aw cute! i loved it! you should write more inukag stuff! you're really good at it! :D
evanangel chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Hi! I thought this story was really great. I love the song 'remember me'. You're a really good writer. Keep up the good work!