Reviews for Enchantment of the Heart
Iname Kohaki chapter 13 . 1/5
DANG! Chihiro u da boss!
OodleNoodles chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
While I was a big fan of Courage of the Spirit, this piece wasn't as appealing to me. You didn't rate your story wrong or anything, and you didn't mislead anyone with your summary. But I wasn't really fond of how Haku and Chihiro's relationship was pretty much built on arguing and how much they liked kissing each other. I generally am not a big wet blanket or anything about that type of stuff, but I think I got a little tired of it when it seemed to be a continuing theme. I don't think I will be continuing this series. But otherwise, your writing style is still admirable and appreciated, and I will look forward to more of what you have written/will write in the future if you continue to write. Thank you again!
DiAnna44 chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
Yay, what a great story. Well now...I shall go read the next one! :)
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
OH MY GOSH There's more! More! More! More! There's MOOOOORREEE. THANK YOU. I THOUGHT THE STORY WAS DONE. AND OH. It's M- rated too. *grins evilly* I certainly do look forwards to this. :)
AyumiFallassion chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Oh Jareth? Easy, he uses magic to make them large enough to slip on. Then he shrinks them back down to painted-on tight.
sakurastar14 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
YOUR A LABYRINTH FAN!?
Little Kunai chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
Well damn
Little Kunai chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Protective fatherly rage?...this...won't be pretty :s
Little Kunai chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Great spar! Dammit chihiro didn't you remember what he said bout not touching it? Heh sorry you know its a good story when your berating the characters like they're real
Little Kunai chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
ha ha at just inventing the troth plight!
Oh poor lin I'm glad she had a breakthrough. It'll be hard but I think this will help her to heal
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
Kinky and I suggest you read howls moving castle it's more fun then the movie
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
Well now I'm interested to hear her answer
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
Of course a dragon would be possessive
Little Kunai chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
Bout time :)
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Very intense but I'm surprised a river as old as this is wouldn't know what death was? After all mortal things have lived and died in it
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »