Reviews for Enchantment of the Heart
The Ghost chapter 18 . 3/22
Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that Rin is Chihiro's great-great-great grandmother, that one spirit ancestor from 5 generations ago, and Tori is Chihiro's great-great grandmother?
The Ghost chapter 11 . 3/22
How you did not deem to rate this MA based Chapter 11 is beyond me, but I have no problem with it. Beautifully written and romantic.
The Ghost chapter 5 . 3/21
Chapter 5 definitely is not a T. It is an M at best and probably an MA to be safe.
The Ghost chapter 4 . 3/21
I'm beginning to dislike Zeniba again.
artica's-ursula chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
Enchanting as always. I love the way you write. Thank you for posting!
pinkwhaletail chapter 19 . 10/10/2016
a lot of fluff in here but I can't wait to read the next installment.
tealisnice chapter 19 . 8/6/2016
OH MY GOD! SO BEAUTIFUL! i wish i could roll up life with all its responsibilities and binge read this whole triology. i love it!
ImThatRC chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
100 Yubabas they say wow...
AnimeFreak1037 chapter 16 . 9/29/2015
any chance you watch ouran highschool host club?
C.S. Isui chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
I've read your work for the first time when i was in my senior high and I'm proud to say I've re-read it ever since. It has become my standard for Spirited Away fanfiction and I would really like to thank you for your stories.
Luin-fanel chapter 19 . 7/26/2015
Before I start the reading of the sequel, I have to thank you a lot.

I must admit that if not for Hana No kamisama, perhaps it would have taken even longer to start to read you, I'm from Mexico and I speak Spanish and had to learn English with the passage of time, I had seen many times your three stories while searching something to read about this wonderful movie "Spirited Away", but seeing so many chapters in English, the truth, I spent long, apologetic, since I started I couldn't stop reading you, technically took three days nonstop reading day and night I'm on vacation advantage.

At first I felt a little confused, much of the first part of this story reminded me another fanfic I'm following, "The Path of Water", fortunately, your story took an entirely different path by which, I thank you very much, Now, just before start to read the third part of the story, I decided I should steal the computer to my father a moment just to write something, no matter how jealous I put the total of reviews in your stories, you deserve each and each of them, you're a great writer, so, well, once most of my review, I'm sure you get these and many more in the future.

Well, I think that timing is everything, again, thank you for sharing this magnificent and beautiful story, I promise again leave you a comment when I have finished completely read, thank you again and take care, I hope to read you again in the future .

SARABA
Guest chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
NO DONT TOUCH THE SWORD! I can't read on, I'm freaking out!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
The chapter title has me panicking already
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
You know, after reading almost all your books, I believe you would write an amazing Howl's Moving Castle fanfiction. *whispers and waves a supposedly hypnotic pocketwatch* Think about it please ;)
Hannnah-Rose chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I'm so happy you made a sequel/prologue! I can't wait to read this and then read Resilience of the Soul! You're an absolutely OUTSTANDING writer.
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »