Reviews for Harry Potter and the Azkaban Guards
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 1 . 1/7
The poem was presumably written before Harry got his Hogwarts letter, which strikes me as odd, being that it really doesn't seem like something written by a ten-year-old. It also doesn't seem like the sort of thing that Harry would write in the first place, and he just doesn't strike me as the type of person to express his feelings though writing, least of all the kind of writing that poems usually employ.
zapper990 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
i realize you have bin hard at work at the University for the past 9 year and hate to nag you about updating the story but when will the next chapter be posted.

otherwise it is a great story and i love it with all my being
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Love this story wish there was more
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Good so far. I like it. The only issues I see are that it is unlikely Harry would just be passed off to strangers that aren't even in the Order (I know, it is fan-fiction, I'm just saying xD) and that Blaise is a boy. Lots of people call him a girl, though, so... it's rather a personal thing that just gets on my nerves. Maybe adding a "fem-Blaise" in the summary would help if you ever decide to start writing again. :) So people could be forewarned. Or, if you don't mind slash... haha.
elmoryakhan chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Okay I really want to know, is this story temporarily abandoned or fully abandoned since you haven't updated in 8 years.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Love it
PotterFrkInTx chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Is there any plan for an update for this fic in the future? I am going through my list of updates to make it where I'm not quite as confused between each story. I think I have a few of your other fics on update alert as well. Please update soon? I really really really like the direction this fic is going.

Here's hoping for more, PotterFrkInTx
loonyXtune chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
ahhhh-mazing story! please update soon!
Hivedragon chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Well I hope that youll start updating soon again, because i'm loving this story, hope that weasly gets what he deserves big time, hope too see a update soon.
wolfzmasterz chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
i really liked this story and i know that you said your were not abondaning it but its been five years so im just gonna take a wild guess and say you have but just wanted you to know that it was getting really good but i am going to look at the other storys you have written now and your favs and try to find another story to read so byb hope your having fun doing what ever it is your doing
Nemo Rider chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
This is AMAZING story!

Please update and if you don't please tell me so I don't hope.

My favorite stories are where Harry is training so if anybody knows some good ones , please tell me..

I really hope you will update...
Anthousa chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Cool! I hope you update soon!
jesterod chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
i love it sad tho that it hasent been updated in 5 years i hope you havnt abandoned it. so i must say MOAR! pls
nklare chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
are u gonna finish d story?
Fen Dweller chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Cliché shopping trip and trendy Hot Topic makeover for Harry YAWN.

Since most of the Order of The Phoenix would have had zero interaction with Professor Umbridge, I can't see any of them caring about Dumbledore's little 'Hem Hem'. In fact, considering the reverence most of the Order members (young AND old) have for him, I doubt he'd need to do anything to get their attention other than show up.

Besides, someone imitating Umbridge's throat clearing in order to scare people and get their attention has become a very lame cliché.

I've found that some people can write dialog for Dumbledore, and some people just simply cannot do it. In fact, most people cannot do it.

You are one of the latter.

Dumbledore telling anyone to "Deal with it" when they don't like what he's saying sounds way too flippant, immature, and casual to be coming out of Dumbledore's mouth. Remember, he's not only an educated man who's been alive for a very long time, he was born in an entirely different era, when they had a more formal way of speaking (even casual speech from that era often sounds formal to our modern ears). He's not going to sound like like 'Joe Schmo' off the street. The closest I could imagine him coming to telling someone to "Deal with it" in that context, is "I am afraid you will simply have to endure/live with it, my friend."

It's not Legelimency, it's Legilimency. Furthermore, when you cast it on someone, the incantation is Legilimens. Don't confuse spell names with their incantations.

"Practically Test" should be "Practical Test"

"a totally disaster" should be "a total disaster"

"I look forward to see you again." should be "I look forward to seeing you again."

"Neville's not-so-discreetly-letter" should be "Neville's not-so-discreet-letter"

There is a difference between adverbs (totally, discreetly) and adjectives (total, discreet), LEARN IT!

"Franks voice" should be "Frank's voice". You made that same mistake many times. When a noun is made possessive, you always add 's, except for it, which is made possessive simply by adding an s without the apostrophe.

Frank's voice. Harry's wand. Albus's lemon drops. Blaise's gender reassignment surgery. Its claws.

Vampire animagus form is... insta-fail kiddie nonsense.

An Animagus can turn into an animal. AN ANIMAL. A vampire is not an animal, it's a person with a curse/disease. It's like Harry's animagus form being a person with AIDS or a corpse. That's not a creature, that's a person with a disease, and a dead body, respectively.

Speaking of which, a vampire is DEAD, their physiology isn't even remotely the same as a human's, or even any of your choice of mammals, birds, et cetera. I hope you are able to see where I'm going with this.