Reviews for Shock
mishmosh chapter 1 . 5/11
Good but a bit not magical cause wizards don't use syringes
obscurci la lumiere chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aw cute :)

i luv it

-staceyluvsjuicy
you're my Star chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This is so touching. You've handled the sensitive subject very realistically. Too many people show characters doing drugs together as a way of bonding, and fail to acknowledge the repercussions. I’m glad to come across (or, rather, have recommended to me) a fic that does that.

What I love most about this is the fact that Pansy stuck around to see if her friend was okay. It shows how deep their bond runs. Just like in the previous DP of yours I read, your characterization of Draco is remarkable. ;)

As you can see I loved this, and am interested in seeing much more from you.
Paradigm08 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
My god...This was beautifully written! You portrayed the characters wonderfully and I'm in a complete state of awe! Incredible! Come to think of it, I CAN kinda see Draco taking a drug...Not over dosing though, but still. Awesome job.
wigitdog chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
That was good. I had never thought of the Slytherins being so friendly. But where were Crabbe and Goyle? Wouldn't they have been more likely to come than Nott?
lnbear2004 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
yay, this story is brilliant. in fact, most of your writing is brilliant, but thats another story.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Poor Draco! I did read a really gruelling fic once in which Snape was a heroin addict ...
chamorrobaby chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Aww. I think he can too.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
O. That was a great story. I've never used drugs either, so I do know about the whole technicalities...But your story was really gripping.
Weasleylover1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Wow!

I was drawn by your review to 'Understanding', it was so amazingly flattering and complimentary that I wanted to return a review to say thank you.

This is incredible, it's moving and emotional without ever straying into the saccharine or the cliche. It's an interesting idea too, not so much the drugs element but the interplay of the Slytherins (all of them not just Draco, Pansy and Theo) - I'm a huge Slytherin fan and I think your protrayal was bloody good and much more how I'd picture them as a house than the way most people write them.

I'm adding this story to my favourites, it's amazingly written and I love the style - Pansy as a first person narrator for the situation works really well.

WOW again! Keep writing, you clearly have talent.

Weasleylover1 :o)
rio-b chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Excellent as ever. Really heart wrenching stuff, but written with so much compassion.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Oh my God, that was so sad, and yet there's so much hope at the end. It's beautifully written. I really like the way you portrayed Pansy and Theo as well as Draco. The way everyone acted and reacted seemed so real. Wow, good job.
Samwise of the Celeb-Gur chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That is really really beautiful. But I do have a word of criticism. I'm not supposed to like Draco! But I do now and I can't help but feel sorry for him and I had tears in my eyes by the end of that fic, it was amazing!
Jo chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I know this is getting boring but wow again. I won't to read more but there was no more to read, unfortunately :( As for the drug portrayals, I'm not sure as have never done drugs myself and don't intend to! Sounds good and was a good read though, even if it was a little sad. I mean I actually felt for Draco there! Excellent story!
Estel A Duath chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Mellon nin the "injection sites" are actually called "tracks" (I got that from a friend who did youth work)