Reviews for The Lucius Snow Story
Kylie Anderson chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow, this was a fantastic story! I thought it was wonderful! Great job!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
wow and I thought I was an advid fan. asome job with this story, and the way you wrote it, its a super story great going...
Charlie Quill chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
It's an excellent idea from what I can tell. Though my only major problem with the whole thing is that it could be more.

Far be it from me to give ill-directed advice; if you wished your fic to be a one shot, chopped up thing, ignore me. But, if you don't mind my saying so, it really could be quite a bit more.

For one, you could make it a chapter fic, dare I say it? Dare I even think it? gasp! Novel length fic. But, those are often time consuming, and to be even mildly good,requires some pretty hefty charater understanding. As Lucius is a...enigma shall we say, you have a lot of room to develop him from lowly typist to well, paper bearing, soft spoken, super cool Lucius Snow.

Your idea was excellent though(can't seem to say that enough can I?), and the fic relatively enjoyable to read. Course another problem is avoiding the creation of a cliche-Mary-Sue so. Eh. Dunno. It kinda be waste of time if all you came up with was another Early Edition knock off. Well, I thought I'd give my two cents, please! Don't hate me! Love your fics!