Reviews for Like a Stream
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I liked that it was Mal and Jayne that went and got River back. They won't say anything about the way they found her and Jayne needs these times to see her as a person, not just a threat. Though with his fondness for weapons you'd think he'd be fine with that

Glad she was mostly ok.

-Ellie
EdenLake chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I gotta say, I don't like Jayne much and I find him hard to write, but you hit the nail on the head with his deceptively simple, straightforward morality. Made me look at the character in a whole new light while staying true to it. Really well done!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Aw. I love it. Nice job. Despite the disturbing circumstances I love how you described the characters. Mal's protectiveness of River cause she's part of his crew, and Jayne wanting to protect her because she's an innocent girl. Brilliant, and very interesting story.
Samson28 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Enjoyed the story. :)
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
River is the most interesting character and I hate to say...that I can understand her the majority of the time. Most people tell me she doesn't make any sense but if you just listen to her and leave your mind open, really open, she's not all that hard to figure out.
Rel Fexive chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Nice. Well written. The slavers got what they deserved.
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Very very nice :). I love the bond between them three. Very canon.
Perri Smith chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
That was just lovely, as always. Well, except for the parts that were dark and disturbing, of course. I love Mal and River bonding, and throwing in Jayne in was perfect; you do a nice job of keeping him in character while still giving him a little depth. Nice job!
AriaArsinoe chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Good story! I love seeing Jayne worried and concerned over River. You did a good job capturing the essence of Mal. Thanks for the story!
BadBoyLover chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wonderful job. Beautiful writing. I love how you connected the three of them...
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Ah, so good. I knew it would be. You have talent. I really like Jayne's need to try and protect her. It can be taken as Rayne-ish, or just that he's trying to make amends for Ariel. Very good, and still canon.