Reviews for The Price You Pay: For Friends
softdreamer chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
nice story

loved it
StargateNerd chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
hahahahahahaha! I absolutely LOVE this story! Please write more about these four, please! I love it how Heiji and Kaito gang up on Conan and Hakuba *snrk* And Shinichi and Kaito really DO look almost identical, don't they?
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Had me smiling almost entirely through it. Thank you for this rather heartwarming story.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
lol. i lluved it
Viridian chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This is an excellent follow-up to your previous story. I'm not a rabid fan of Hakuba myself, but I guess there's a certain balance in bringing all the boys together. And boy did it make for fun reading! My favourite scene must have been the little aside between Heiji and Kaito, where they discuss the Kid stake-out. Heiji lamenting over the inability to acquire permits for "surface to air missles" and the mental image of the attack chihuahuas really had me laughing.

If you can ever spare a moment to revisit this story though, it would be great if you could reinsert the thought-breaks. I know getting the formatting to stick can be a headache though ...
conanlover chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
please continue with the story.

can you put a bit more on story on hakuba.

how about the girls?
Bright Misdreavus chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
It's really great! The only thing that will make it even better is for you to add sequels to this AU.
conanlover chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
i love your story.

hope you could put a bit more on shinichi and hakuba cause the story only focuses on heiji and kaito.

could you please hurry up with the rest.
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
loved it
iCe chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
The humor was great. It had me laughing the entire time.

You'd still have to look out for your scene separators though, it was obvious in some areas but in others, I had to stop and rewind before saying, ahh, segment stop, next segment.

Missed this:

"Have I ever mentioned just how much like the way you think, Cuz?"

"...how much like the way..."

I hope I'm able to follow your next stories, even if they're written in LJ.
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Cute!
MissKaitou chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
eek! Loved it! bye, JAckie G.
Fanfic maniac chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
That was funny! I liked the part where Hattori mentioned that Kaitoo looked like a hamster ball.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
WAI! *hugs Icka in joy* YOU FINISHED IT! WAI! *laughs till she weeps* I still feel sorry for Kaito, but I love how you end it with them all and.. erm all XD This is such an adorable series! Really! Its completely different, out of the blue (like your shinigami fics XD) but just as wonderful. I'm realy glad you finished the chappy! As much as I loved the attacking chiuauahs *snickers* and adored the "save me they've cloned!" ending... i realy was dying to see the next part! Yeah!