Reviews for Dear Journal
Sirius2013 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I LOVE the book Johnny Tremain, but for some odd reason I think that Johnny and Rab would make a cute couple. O_o Great story by the way! :)
Roxibyllia chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oooooh Johnny's in looooove
CarnalCoast chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! It's been FOREVER! Don't abandon this story or anything it's really good! And koi-ish! :3 I love it all so far, so PLEASE UPDATE! If you do I'll give you a piece of cake T_T
raineynight chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
I think this story is awesome but I cried while reading that scenes where Johny got abused. :(
Inafictionworld chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
I FRICKIN LOVE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
bob chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
GAY!
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
This story made me "AWH!" Alot, I just wanted to squeal! Great job!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Hm, I like this!
Black Rose Faith chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
*freaks out* You just left me! How could you do that to me! You are an EVIL, EVIL PERSON!...Update soon.*smiles sweetly and gives you a cookie*
Liberty Ferall chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
OK, you went way too far. None, and I repeat, NONE of the characters in Johnny Tremain were gay! You are ruining a perfectly good book! How can any of you find this enjoyable?
MGM chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I'm glad you "don't own Johnny Tremain." You've taken a fabulous book and missed the point entirely.
potterluvva chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
i love this fic! it's the first johnny tremain fic i've read and it was fantastic! update soon!
Ros3bud009 chapter 7 . 6/20/2005
WAH! I'm a cute little girl! O who likes to sneak off to the adult room! (with mostly men i might add... _)OMG thank you! *is jittering with excitement* LOVE!

Ahem, anyway i loved this chapter. it was so happy! hehe... and the kissing, the KISSING! _ they are very koi-like. so cute!

One thing though, not everyone is familiar with japanese. maybe you should put little auther notes at the bottom of the fic for us unknowing people. (though one could usually figure it out).

... I'm so CUTE! And Johnny called me a chibi tenshi! a chibi tenshi! _ i'm so happy i could die right now... wait, no i can't. i need to read more of your work. don't push yourself though. school comes before pleasure.

...hehe, chibi tenshi... _ WEE!
Helga22 chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
Snogging... *drools* I just love the SOUND of that word. O_O You know what? I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to get around to reading this. I have been majorly busy with some of my pictures. And you know what else? I've been in a HUGE Lord of the Rings mood. Ya know, with the whole "Frodo likes Sam and Sam likes him back" kinda thing. I watched LOTF: Return of the King at school thursday and after seeing the way Frodo and Sam act around each other, and that KISS at the end of the movie, it was so obvious and convinced me to draw them. o_o; I believe being a yaoi fangirl is a bit too... I dunno. It's one of those "not bad but not good" kinda things. Ah well.

I'm just ranting on about things, so I'ma leave now. _ Great chapter! Keep going! D

Love always, yo BUDDY!

Leslie
Ros3bud009 chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Why are you alive? because you ROCK! DUH!

this was the coolness! so sweet and sad! and it has that facter of, "wrong or right" which i love. i mean honestly, it's hard to say something or someone is truely evil or good. i don't know, but i enjoy fics that make me think and have no answer. ;;

and YAY! they kissed! X3 so cute!

and you know what? i poke people randomly too. it's fun, especially with people who are ticklish. then they jump and make funny noises. _

ok, i'm just blabbering now. i LOVE you fic and hope to see the sequel. (and i may be starting my newest RabxJohnny fic today. i can't say for sure when it will come out though. ;;)

Love ya!