Reviews for Shinobi Don't Bake Pumpkin Pies!
Lady Assassin Moonbeam chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Woah. Really random, but really funny. Is there gonna be another chapter? I'd really look forward to another.
Caschjen chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Kita: AHAHAHAAHAHAH! BAKKEN, IN A PINK, FUZZY SKIRT? O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

Mortica:O_O..Yes, that is scary, but what about the severe thunder storm raging on outside with its evil, severe thunder stormy wrath?

Kita:-hides behind random pile of pillows- If I were smaller, I would have been in a physcologists' office. Anyways, wonderful, funny, humorous story ya got here! Now, I must go, I have to have lots of chapters up for my stories, by tommorow. Ja mata!
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This is kinda weird, but it's okay for what it is. Yes, you do bake pumpkin pies, but at two different temperatures. About 45 minutes at one setting, then 15-20 for the other.
painted ambiguity chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
ah, too bad you didn't remember the whole thing word from word. _ that 'twas hilarious! And you had to add in Melissa's granfather's famous saying...and Jin being the one to say it...lol okay, if I laugh harder, my brothers will look at me even more strangely than before.

btw, Kanna, as soon as you get on the computer, you should recheck your spelling
DemonicMistress Kree-kun chapter 1 . 4/8/2005