Reviews for Waiting
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ya know, I was driving myself desperate last month as I tried finding a single good Team 7 fic I hadn't already read for inspiration to push through writing an overdue chapter, but couldn't find squat. And now, after reading about two dozen of your stories, I'm starting to finally feel those juices flowing. *Sob* Why couldn't I have stumbled on that pic of fem!Heero sooner?! Then I might not be two f-ing months behind! *more sobbing*

Ahem. Moving on...

This is a very nice take on Sasuke's mind and reasoning. If Kishimoto had even let half of that insight on Sasuke slip into any one chapter of Shippuden, the number of fans who were turned off the series would have been drastically lower.

Keep up the great work.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love this. The way this described Team 7's bonds in Sasuke's view was really beautiful. Team 7 forever! (:
Calasse chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Heart-wrenching-ly wonderful. I know my reviews now mean not much, since I just give compliments-but really, your works are simply beautiful. Especially this.

The depth of the actual context of this little oneshot is terrifying yet heartbreaking, and just a bit heartwarming. Sasuke is most misunderstood, but I can see I'm not alone in seeing the real pain behind his very much humane character. Good job.
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Couldn't have said it better myself:)
Skyrere chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
love it. :D
puregarnet chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Awww, I can't decide whether I cry or melt into a pile of goey mush at the sweetness of this. Your always write what I want to read before I even got the story mapped out in my mind. You are amazing.
GeneveRashkae chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I don't think anyone could have shown the bond of team 7 better. Beautiful.
Niabi chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is such a wonderful story, it could give me goosebumps. I love it. It's so incredibly poignant. Beyond words, even. The last two lines practically sent shivers up my spine.

All I can say is thank you very much for writing it and I'm adding it to my favs now.
BLG chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I just love team stories.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Wonderful look into Sasuke's mind. You truly have captured his thoughts, I think.
Kiesha chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
*blatant fangirl squeal* That is AMAZING.
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This was so touching and compelling.
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow. Deep. And you didn't need to tell who it was, it was just so perfectly... Sasuke. I said this on another of your stories, but you capture the character's escensce in your stories. They're perfect. (I'm just don't read and am not a fan of yaoi/yuri. Nothing personal)
Bathysphere chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
*tears* Awsome..lol You prophesized Orochimaru's murder at Sasuke's hand lol...maybe he'll return to them as well?
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
"He paused, head tilted, not turning back"

...wow...