Reviews for In the Nick of Time
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Nice.
Willowbooks chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
i love the ending, well done. :D very god
unspoken-whisper chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
i love this story, one of my favourites...great rose/doctor interaction...
Nocturnias chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
Great start. Please keep going.
DigiNyxx chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Being a fan of Doctor Who for years, I've never seen the Doctor as a romantic character. However, I've always wondered how his granddaughter Susan came into existence ... Could Rose be her grandmother? Judging for the way new the series is going, who knows?

Anyway, I love the story. The characters are spot on. I hope to read more soon.
AngieC chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
Great fanfic. I especially liked the ending, it made me laugh out loud.
Sayra Louise chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Lol. Fantastic.

This is the first fic of them I've found where they actually kiss. Am liking despite my preference for UST. I'll keep an eye out for more.

S.
Kalena chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Aw, cuteness! I loved the banter between the two and the dispute over who saved who, hehe, hope you update soon!
Quietly Making Noise chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Hullo,

I like this - your characterisation is very good. I can hear the Doctor's accent! I am proud to say that you made me laugh out loud, to coin the chatcronym, with "she snuggled deeper against him, and to his horror, began to snore. Fantastic."

My only gripe is that, personally, I don't feel the romance works. But I'm still going to keep reading this as an antidote as the seven days between episodes dribbles down...

Best of luck!

Wo-e-o...
Lolly chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
I really enjoyed both chapters; the characters were well written, and the interaction was really sweet.
notwritinganym0re chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Aw sweet. The only bit that I didn't like was the wee aside pu tin brackets - it felt too much like an authors note. I would have figured the door was seemless without it, because you've got good descriptions.

I liked - "the mum, Mickey and Chips option" - that was cute :)
Sparks chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Ooh, I like! Great Rose-Doctor interaction. 'Finally had an idea for once, have you? And here I was thinking that I'd have to bail us out as usual.' 'I'll have you know I'm full of ideas, me.' Fantastic!