Reviews for Life is Worth Nothing
Sebastain Percival Wulfric chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
As soon as the story said that Mokuba was alive, I set down my phone, curled up in a ball, and cried. Never do that again. That was evil! This story broke my heart after chapter 3, but I couldn't stop reading... Bless you... By every single one of the gods bless you...
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
good story so far! i'll read the rest later! good job for now!
WordyLAnn chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
Your work is amazing! I love reading it! I can't wait to read the other two in the series!
XxShadowsLovexX chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
My my...those two are so blunt. But nice story none the less
Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 10 . 8/30/2005
I will certainly continue to read the next part. I love this story! _
Chinchilla Fox chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
oh wow this part of the story was great! i loved it so much! it was so sad happy and cool! hee hee loved it just loved it! *yawns* well lol i better get to bed now ha ha can't wait to read the second part! -_-
Teim For Tea chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
HOLY SHIT JOEY IS IN THE BATH WITH SETO! SETO KIAIBA! $##%&*$ #!%&! Mer... i...hate...the word MOUSEY! RAG! XO IT BURNS US! IT BURNS US! ,
Ritsu'sGirl chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
I loved the story I'm so glad your updating it.
Demyxslight chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
...whoa..update by all means
Flame Swordswoman chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
Yay! ::clap clap::

Good job, and congrats on over 60 reviews! So there's another part?

Can't wait to see it! Write more soon!
Flame Swordswoman chapter 8 . 4/30/2005
O.O Poor Babies. Pretty pretty angst, though!

You can be sure that I am thoroughly enjoying it. :P

So he's his uncle? o.O I totally was not expecting that.

So...what will happen to them, I don't know!

I'm going to read chapter 9 now...
Nsu-Yeul chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
i don't know how the next part of your story will go, but i hope its good and i'll be waiting for it!
otaku22 chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
this isn't the end, right? right? well if there's to be a sequel update it soon! i loved this story but it wasn't a satisfying ending for me. theres so many unanswered questions! well i love it anyway, keep writing!
Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
Hey girl. Aww...such a sweet ending to the first part and I must say you did a wonderful job. This story kept my attention from the beginning all the way to the end. I can't wait to read the second part. Luv ya! Ja ne!

Bai Bai!

From an ever so faithful reader/reviewer:

Luna, Princess of the Shadow

P.S. Thanks for reading and reviewing 'A Dream's Meaning'. Your reviews were much appreciated! Thankies!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
Nachzes: Hmm...pretty good. (I know I haven't reviewed in a while, and I'm sory! -whines and grovels- Good fic, though. Red mine? -puppy eyes- It's called OA, it's puppyshipping, and it's ANGSTY! -beams at it-