Reviews for The Island can Heal, But only Selective People
cjay03 chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
i reckon lemon would be okay if you work it in right. apart from that, i really liked your story. you depict the characters really well
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 14 . 12/26/2006
omg! update! this is so good i love it!
October Sky chapter 14 . 6/10/2005
Okay, lemon- not a good thing to put in fanfiction;) But I liked that chapter! Hehe..what's Sawyer going to say?
CelticPuzzleStrangerRanger chapter 14 . 6/10/2005
HA! o thats a good pic to have in mind! update soon!

~Sakura
crazyroninchic chapter 12 . 6/2/2005
Aw, poor Kitty. I ned to read more! HEr and Sawyer are so cute together! Heh, I half expected her to run into the "security system" whilst running in the woods...

Mel
Pavement Chaser chapter 13 . 6/2/2005
I think this chapter was really sweet. And I'm with Sawyer...I like Kitty better. No offense. Anywho, I love the story and I hope you update soon!
Greenleaf7 chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
Awe...Sawyer and Kitty sleeping together. I WISH I WAS IN HER PLACE!

*Cauphs* Lemons *cauphs* definitely *couphs*

~Ivory Core~

*evil lauphter*
October Sky chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
Lemon..wait..food lemon or relationship..I'm confused and I don't even think I want to know..Anyway, great chapter!
CelticPuzzleStrangerRanger chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
ok, well its really good accept for the fact that you spelled some of their names wrong. s-a-J-I-i-d is spelled s-a-Y-i-d and l-o-c-H-e is spelled l-o-c-K-e. exellent writing tho! keep up the good work!

~Sakura
rockasoul chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
this is a really good story... i like how sawyer is taking care of kitty... and i liked the interaction between locke and kitty too... keep it up
SarcasticEnigma chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
so she had her memory the whole time? leave it to locke to figure that out! well, him or sayid. maybe now we'll get to learn more about her. great poem by the way. update soon!
Pavement Chaser chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
Wow! I've passed this story up many times and never thought to read it. But you know what...I like it alot. It really suprised me. Please don't take that offensively, I mean it in the nicest possible way. I really like the story though. You can expect me to be a regular now!
Greenleaf7 chapter 12 . 5/31/2005
Awe...how sweet. She ran to Sawyer. She should have tipped him over as she gripped him. hehe. I would not mind being on top of Him. *evil lauphter*

Great chapter! Nice and long! Keep going!

~Ivory Core~

P.S. It's me, Fox of the Nova. I just changed my name.
October Sky chapter 12 . 5/31/2005
I loved that chapter! Really!

P.S: a hint of advice, accept annoymous reviews, you'll get more.
Moon's Tear chapter 11 . 5/27/2005
That was a good, emotional chapter. Excellent! Keep it up, I can't wait to read more!