Reviews for The First Time I Saw Him
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Darn it! I loved this chapter! Thenplant got to see and hear morenpersonal things from Naruto! He's practically a character of the manga andbu brought him to life beautifully!
Windschild8178 chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
I actually have a huge favor to ask of you. This piece is well written and thoughtful. The short piece I like the best though is the one called Moegi. With your permission I would like to use it as the opening of my latest chapter in a story called Accidental Companions. It would really bring home something I've been trying to convey about the Konohamaru group in my story and I would really appreciate it if you would let me. I would give you full credit for the piece I promise!

-Sincerely

Windy
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Sweet. I think I liked the one with the plant best! Anyway, this fic is very unique! And it's awesome. :D
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
...no words for this... Amazing... I don't even... Where do I start...?
blueyblonde chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
i love it
deathgod-121 chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
i dont care how many times i read this, there are chapters that make me want to cry. and considering i am at work right that urge to cry seemed just a little stronger than it ususally is, especially in the mother chapter! man oh man, i wish there were more chapters that i could almost cry to!
Overlander43 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
i nearly cried when I read the Plant chapter.
puregarnet chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Strangely sad. Poor plant.
puregarnet chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Interesting. But too short. For me anyway.
puregarnet chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Nice.
Iryelb chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
dude pritty neet story so whos next gaara maybe Lee or jaria oh I know hinata
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
you should really update!

Nice drabbles. Wish they were longer though.
wittyying chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
A sentient plant. Since I have a lot of house plants, it disturbs me. Just a bit.

But then again, I know my mom talks to them. And it's cute in a weird way. I know Naruto names his plants but I don't remember this plant's name.
wittyying chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
I don't really think about it since I'm a normal citizen with Good Samuritan protection laws but aren't people with the proper emergency medical training required to help by law if they happen upon an injured person?
wittyying chapter 1 . 10/20/2009