Reviews for Butterfly
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
;A; I love you Luna!
Cinna and his Clothes chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Beautiful and gripping, but too short. Please add to it and make it LONGER!
r chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
beautiful idea!
Robyn chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
beautiful
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I loved this one-shot. It was sweet and unique.

angelic fanfic writer
lonely hands chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was beautiful and not what I was expecting! Loved it :D
lightofhislife chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
nice. :]
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I really liked that- because in a way, it is so true. People love to look at the pretty butterflies, colourful and free. We rarely take good long stares at moths- because what's so interesting about them? But I love how Luna is a moth- and her wings are made of gold. That is so poetic. I love it.

x Smaginn
Delle Tuh chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
DUDE!

The last line left my jaw on the floor. I didn't expect that at all.

Bloody wonderful. Fucking seriously.
Seraephina chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Mm...elegant and understated, with the ending tying the entire theme in a neat circle. I'm very much entranced. :)
Shadow rabbit chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
nice story, I think Luna is highly underrated,

though, did you know that moths have mites on their wings that eat away at them ,I think that causes the dust. (forgive me if im wrong)

xo
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
And that she was drawn to light and warmth, seeking answers even as the silly butterflies flop about without purpose or direction. The Lost Mans Map, according to the Books of Magic. Nice.
hufflepuffdaydreamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That is such a great short story! Great metaphor!
The Milk-Eyed Mender chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I love this story so much. Nice take on the Luna-moth theme-it's beautiful.

I don't know if you remember me, I used to be Phoenix of the Stars, but wanted a change. I look back on my first fic and...yikes. I still love all your stories a lot-they're very entrancing. Your style reminds me of Francesca Lia Block's, one of my favorite authors. You both use amazing words that seem unrelated, yet when you fuse them together in a sentence, it makes perfect sense and evokes lovely, fantasy-esque images.

I hope to see more Luna fanfiction soon. You have such a talent writing her.
Queen of the Badgers chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Ohh...beautifully written. I love the idea, that Luna's nothing special to look at, people always prefer 'butterflies' like Fleur and Hermione to 'moths' like Luna.

But she's unique, and I'm glad someone's done something like this. And as well as this - it's really really good!

(Sorry...I'm not very eloquent at all today)

'Anyone who took a second glance would see that her wings were made of gold' - awh...

QoB