Reviews for poker face
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
It was cute. Subtle romance, but it was there all the same. I really enjoyed it :)
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Cute! I can really see them playing poker... I like the way you formatted the piece, with them playing in between the story. It felt... complete, somehow. And it worked with just the two of them, no one else was needed. Nicely done!
asakuras chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Awesome story! Really cute! *favs*
Amarie Miriel chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
That's really sweet! You kept them in character too. That's good. And you only wrote it in 30 minutes- wow!
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Hey! I've decided to read one of your fics since you give me such good reviews on mine. And I loved this! You should really make it a multi-chapter. But whatever, this is going on the favorites.
Elle the Brat chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
lol, i liked this fic! T'was sweet!
anon chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Great story! I enjoyed it very much. You did a good job of keeping the switches straight (I've read a lot of stories that confused me when they did that). Plus, it's a rather original plot- short, simple, but oh so very sweet. I hope to see more SetoxSerenity from you soon!
Dreamer of Dragons chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I love the way the format was laid out. Half the time, talking, the other half, narration. It flows really well. Great job! I would be happy if there was a continuation of this fic...
loves him chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I LOVE IT!

Omg, it's wonderful. Short, simple, sweet. If stories apply to that alliteration, then they're bound to be good. And this one is DEFINITELY good!
jeuxmungandr chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Nice story. *knows nothing of poker* Very cute and touching. (Who knew Kaiba could be so tolerant...)