Reviews for A Self Called Nowhere
ooo Blue Rose ooo chapter 15 . 1/23
Really love this story, glad I came upon it. Can't wait to read more.
die by thirty chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
This story makes me want to cry so badly, it's so amazing.
Please, please, please, are you going to continue it?
alealcira chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
please continue your history
somiant chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Wahhh waahhhh... I spent two nights reading this story...great story, I like the way you described all in detail...again love the storyline but ,but I am very sad that it is not finish yet...hope you can get the time to complete i! _
indigomirror chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Hello! I don't know if you are still going to finish this story or not, though I sincerely hope you do, I just wanted to let you know that I love this story and wish I could know the ending.
Guest012 chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
I didn't realize how long it's been since this was last updated until just recently. Four years is a long time. I'd been there in the beginning, all the way back in '05, and had stuck by it loyally. I really loved this story, and I still love your style of writing. Clearly it's time to give up hope for a continuance. I suppose that I just assumed you would finish it since you seemed so close to a conclusion. Oh well. I was truly inspired by your writing and I wish you all the happiness in the world. Thank you for having written this in the first place.
Ragnell chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Over the years I keep popping in to check if you decided to finish one of my favorite tales. I will continue to hope and check back.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 15 . 5/19/2012
I am enjoying this story far too much for my own good. Truly. I even want to force you to update or something equally impossible or silly.

Truly, I'm dying for the conclusion, though I don't wish to rush you. Sometimes, inspiration is hard to come by and life stifles whatever comes with a deadly grip. So, good luck! In life and in the makings of the next chapter.
lovemya2000 chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
Interesting story. I hope you update one day.
Drayhara chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
i don't know how to describe how heartbroken i was once i realized this was the last updated chapter ( this story has kept my attention all day once i found it, its touching, incredibly sexy, and many other things as well. It says you haven't updated in four years so i don't know if you ever plan on finishing this story. I truly hope you do, because i absolutely adore your work and creativity with this story )
chibi moon baby chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
Oh wow. I just re read this for the first time in a few years and I'm reminded how good it is! Please I hope you find the time to complete it. I can't wait to see the end.
Lee Swain chapter 15 . 12/4/2011
what happened next? great fic so far but ...what happens?
Toki Mirage chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
Fml! Cliffie! . I want to read more soon! Absolutely LOVED ths fic!
young kagome chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
Well I must say that your story is very good! It would be greatly appreciated of you would continue, it would be such a waste to just let it sit. Please update soon :)
theLilyLady chapter 15 . 5/25/2011
Awww finish it please? Love this story. Read it 3 years ago, then just suddenly remembered it out of the blue last week and spent every moment since trying to find it again )