Reviews for A Self Called Nowhere
natasha99 chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY. I don't know if I should even review, because its been so long since you've updated. But I would like to read this story to the end. Update please?
Dawnaven chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
This story is a great read! It's taken a while to read, but it was enjoyable, if a bit long and not too exciting. Haha. Now that the story's finally caught up with the present, I can't help but feel anxious for the next chapter. Please update again )
Didi74 chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
Well good evening,

I should be sleeping, it is very late, but I couldn't before finishing your story... Which does't have an end yet.

Very, very sad !

I checked on your account and I discovered that you haven't up date since a long time... a shame really to have a so good story without an end !

Thanks anyway for the good reading time !
Regin chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
ChaoticReverie chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
Hmmm, interesting... I'm curious to see how this pans out.

Wonderful chapter. The fact that it's a filler takes nothing away from the quality of your work, and it was delightful to read. I am in love with Kagome's daughter, she seems like such a sweet-heart.

I've got to ask... do you have any plans on finishing this story? I noticed it's been a while since the last update, and the suspense is probably going to drive me insane... I sincerely hope you haven't discarded this story; it would be a bloody shame.
ChaoticReverie chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed until just now. Sometimes I get really into a story and forget to stop every few chapters to review.

It's a beautifully written story, probably one of my favorite Sess/Kag pieces. I've actually cried a few times... so I guess that mean's you've done a damn good job! I'm such a sucker for angst.

I'm rather anxious to see what this is leading up to, though I have some ideas. Thank you for the beautiful read!
Azhwi chapter 15 . 5/18/2010
Interesting story. I like the twist that looks to be coming around the bend, so it's good to see the family come together.

I do like the characterization and the budding interest Sessh has for Kagome. A little slow on the uptake, but hey - he's a cold hearted youkai. 6 months really isn't that long to warm up to someone. Though it is Kagome.

I'm interested to see if Kagome does get to try the paralyzing spell on Sesshoumaru. Would be funny beyond belief.

Still, curious as to what the wish was. That's the only thing I'm left guessing at.

Would you please consider picking up this story again? Its a charmer.
inufairy-akay chapter 15 . 4/4/2010
Was thinking bout this story and had to come reread it. Still love it bunches and it still brings a few tears to my eyes.
Cizzy King chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
I really wish you would update this story, I have been following it for a while now and fell in love! I really think you should finish it. I would love to see the outcome.
Creature of Shadow chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
Alright, I know that I am being a total pain in the A double S emailing and whatnot, but I really, really, REALLY would like for you to finish this story. It in my like top three favs, and not knowing what happens is killing me! I know its been forever since you updated it, and you don't owe me or anyone else anything, but please take pity on this lowly one and finish your awesome work. I would be more than happy to bribe you even, but I don't know you so that might make that a tad difficult. Anyway, please update. PLEASE.

CoS
PhsycoticPlatypus chapter 15 . 3/16/2010
Please update quickly! I genuinely enjoy this fanfiction, and you writing is masterful!
Creature of Shadow chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
Ok, I have read this story 3 times now, and I love it! However, I am dying without an ending here! Please, oh please, oh please update soon!
IrisAyame chapter 15 . 10/11/2009
I really liked your story. Are you planning to complete it soon?
Flayne chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
This is a wonderful story, wonderfully written.

I love the detailed way you describe even the smallest things and I enjoy the setting just as much!

Have read your story in one day and now my eyes hurt a lot. But I still can't wait to read more!

I hope to see the update soon!

Thank you for your great work!

best regards, flayne
Miss Roivas chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
This is a GREAT story! Please update!
309 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »