Reviews for A Self Called Nowhere
spikemyangel chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
i really like this fic...very angsty. the only part that i didn't like was 'kilala'...that just screams dubbing to me. Kirara!-damn it! but that's just me. I hope you update this, or "La Vie En Rose" soon, you're so awesome. even though it is rather full of angst, i will always hold my breath for a happy ending.
Sturi chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading these first two chapters. You write very well-such wonderful imgaery to go with an engaging storyline. I can't wait for the next chapters!
LtSonya chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
This has been a great story so far! I absolutely love the amount of depth and emotion you've given these characters, especially Kagome. I had no problem believing the wisdom and stubborness coming from her. I think out of everyone here, her pride is the most pronounced because she simply can't give up hope even when she's faced with hopelessness. Your protrayal of her has just hooked me.

I don't know how she's going to get out of this situation or at least heal Sesshomaru and then fall in love (in 2 more chapters no less) but I can't wait to see where you go with this.

- LtSonya
Rabid Dust Bunny chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
i'm interested, i can't wait to find out more.
Aiakia chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
*sigh* so sad... But so good! I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I have to give you major kudos for the fact that Sesshomaru-sama (and Sephy-sama!) don't start out already in love with Kagome (and Aeris). It's just not interesting that way! So thanks for the read. I'm looking forward to the next chapter in this. (And hopefully Purgatory soon too _)
aer-seph4eva chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
I think I have mentioned this in the past, but I really love your writing style. You have an eloquent writing style which features an equal balance of description and dialogue. As for your reader's note comment, I guess Jaken is dead then... it makes so much sense considering the fact that Sesshomaru was so mortally wounded.

Keep up the great work as I am highly awaiting for the future scenes when Sesshomaru awakens.

Ja ne

Aer_seph4eva
aer-seph4eva chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
poor Rin... I couldn't imagine how the anime writers would portray Sesshomaru if he lost Rin. It would probably be close to this. Sesshomaru is perceived as a heartless individual, but for him to suffer such a loss...even the most cold blooded Taiyoukai couldn't keep his emotion hidden. Even Sephiroth would be unable to control his feelings if his pseudo-mother Jenova was taken away from him...Feh.

One question, where was Jaken in all of this?

Keep up the great work...

Will this fic become a Kagome/Sesshomaru fic?

Ja ne

Aer_seph4eva

P.S

The next chapter of TLAA is coming up soon. Oh BTW

do you know of, or like Escaflowne? If so, is it possible if you could notify me by email as I wish to ask a little itty bitty favour...
Kiriei chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Omg.. *sniff* I can't believe I have never told you how much you rock, especially after reviewing my favorites list and seeing alot of stories by you, but you so totally rock. Not only do you write awsome stories about my two most favorite bishies, but you, well just rock! And this story is another testimony to your awsomeness! (*checks to see if your head has inflated yet* ))

I even got all happy when you liked by buddy Bunny MacCool's story lol!
raine84 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Man, I didn't think you were going to kill off Rin in the first chapter. I already know there is going to be confrontation when Inuyasha comes back. Who attacked them, was it Naraku or some other demon. I feel really sad for Sesshoumaru, because he just lost the only person who truly loved him with all their heart.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Update soon.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
The tragedy in this is so strong. It's tearing my heart out to see it. I can feel Sesshoumaru's desperation and it's even sadder for knowing that it's filtered through the eyes of another. Just a glimpse with no true idea of how deeply he must be hurting. So sad, from every perspective.
TheLightintheDarknessno time to log in chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
OMG this is so good! i love it already. it was so sad. i mean really you killed rin! *sniff**sniff*. ok i won't kill yet, unless you don't update this soon. hehe!Em aka TLitD
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21