Reviews for A Self Called Nowhere
PhsycoticPlatypus chapter 15 . 3/16/2010
Please update quickly! I genuinely enjoy this fanfiction, and you writing is masterful!
Creature of Shadow chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
Ok, I have read this story 3 times now, and I love it! However, I am dying without an ending here! Please, oh please, oh please update soon!
IrisAyame chapter 15 . 10/11/2009
I really liked your story. Are you planning to complete it soon?
Flayne chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
This is a wonderful story, wonderfully written.

I love the detailed way you describe even the smallest things and I enjoy the setting just as much!

Have read your story in one day and now my eyes hurt a lot. But I still can't wait to read more!

I hope to see the update soon!

Thank you for your great work!

best regards, flayne
Miss Roivas chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
This is a GREAT story! Please update!
MysticAngelDust chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
Wonderful story! I hope you haven't stopped writing it!
DrkMiko chapter 15 . 7/1/2009
is this the end? I really hope not, please continue, this story is amazing. It truelly touches the heart. :-)
Astarte's House of Infinity chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
um...hello. deares noacat, i liked your story and the only thing that i will say in THIS review is...when are you going to finish it? I have been waiting forever and forever! i seriously wanna know if the damn "nerd" is sesshoumaru. cuz i think it is but i'm waiting. Please noacat. and if the two are finally gonna realize that they love each other. oh, and what did kagome wish for exactly. you never really mentioned. please finish theis story. please. :(
Megan Consoer chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Eternal Eyes chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
God I love this story and that love grows everytime I read it :) I hope you will update soon!
Niana Kuonji chapter 15 . 3/10/2009
I very, truly, deeply hope that this will be updated sometime in the near future. It seems rather unfair to leave it with everything unresolved. And I want to know what happens!
Moxie Danger chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
Utter wowness. The most brilliant fanfiction I've read in ages. Thank you so much for turning me back into a maddeningly obsessed fanfic reader. It's good for my soul :) Your writing is wonderful, so addictive and seductive. You make the entire story so believable as you keep the characters so deeply tuned with how they really are. I swooned when I read the part about Sesshoumaru taking Kagome to all those magical places just to spend time with her. Oh, and your frequent use of Japanese words and terms impressed me. It's great to be able to tie in the story to its original language, albeit mildly. I can't wait for the next chapter! And again, thanks for writing. Woot!
Goldaliine chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
When's the next chapter coming? You've got one or two left, right? I want to know how it ends.
1945 chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
heyz! I L-O-V-E A Self Called Nowhere, :)
KannaKyomu chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
For some reason, when i started reading this, i was under the impression it was complete. i almost started crying when i got to the end of this chapter, i thought you were gunna end it like that! aa, well the only thing left to be said in this case would have to be-

update soon!