Reviews for A Self Called Nowhere
Flayne chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
This is a wonderful story, wonderfully written.

I love the detailed way you describe even the smallest things and I enjoy the setting just as much!

Have read your story in one day and now my eyes hurt a lot. But I still can't wait to read more!

I hope to see the update soon!

Thank you for your great work!

best regards, flayne
Miss Roivas chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
This is a GREAT story! Please update!
MysticAngelDust chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
Wonderful story! I hope you haven't stopped writing it!
DrkMiko chapter 15 . 7/1/2009
is this the end? I really hope not, please continue, this story is amazing. It truelly touches the heart. :-)
Astarte's House of Infinity chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
um...hello. deares noacat, i liked your story and the only thing that i will say in THIS review is...when are you going to finish it? I have been waiting forever and forever! i seriously wanna know if the damn "nerd" is sesshoumaru. cuz i think it is but i'm waiting. Please noacat. and if the two are finally gonna realize that they love each other. oh, and what did kagome wish for exactly. you never really mentioned. please finish theis story. please. :(
Megan Consoer chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Eternal Eyes chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
God I love this story and that love grows everytime I read it :) I hope you will update soon!
Niana Kuonji chapter 15 . 3/10/2009
I very, truly, deeply hope that this will be updated sometime in the near future. It seems rather unfair to leave it with everything unresolved. And I want to know what happens!
Moxie Danger chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
Utter wowness. The most brilliant fanfiction I've read in ages. Thank you so much for turning me back into a maddeningly obsessed fanfic reader. It's good for my soul :) Your writing is wonderful, so addictive and seductive. You make the entire story so believable as you keep the characters so deeply tuned with how they really are. I swooned when I read the part about Sesshoumaru taking Kagome to all those magical places just to spend time with her. Oh, and your frequent use of Japanese words and terms impressed me. It's great to be able to tie in the story to its original language, albeit mildly. I can't wait for the next chapter! And again, thanks for writing. Woot!
Goldaliine chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
When's the next chapter coming? You've got one or two left, right? I want to know how it ends.
Canadihipster chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
heyz! I L-O-V-E A Self Called Nowhere, :)
KannaKyomu chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
For some reason, when i started reading this, i was under the impression it was complete. i almost started crying when i got to the end of this chapter, i thought you were gunna end it like that! aa, well the only thing left to be said in this case would have to be-

update soon!

:D
Decembers-Coldest-Rain chapter 15 . 11/30/2008
This is an amazing story. Just, breathtaking in it's brilliance.

I cannot wait to see what happens next. )
WinterWillowWaters chapter 15 . 11/28/2008
Eek! (and honestly when I scream it does come out sounding like eek, rather emberassing) Anyway, I really like this fic! I forunately, or unfortunately your call, I have no tidbits of wisdom born from years of reading fan fiction. I was very much to enthralle with the story line to pay overmuch attention to else.

Soft winds and cool waters,

W
Precious5881 chapter 15 . 11/16/2008
Since it's it's been nearly a year since you have updated this story. I'm assuming you have dropped it?

I had a few problems with your story. One of them is the fact that Inuyasha would have smelled Kagome, he would have smelt Sess all over her. He would have smelled the difference in her. It bothered me in your story that NOBODY talked to each other about anything. There was at least 2 or 3 weeks? worth of Kagome and Sess being just together and her going back to the well. Didn't anyone notice this? They would have, so that is why I find it really really hard to believe in the long run that Inuyasha didn't know. Inuyasha always followed Kagome around no matter what, your story just seemed to.. unrealistic.
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »