Reviews for A Self Called Nowhere
Precious5881 chapter 15 . 11/16/2008
Since it's it's been nearly a year since you have updated this story. I'm assuming you have dropped it?

I had a few problems with your story. One of them is the fact that Inuyasha would have smelled Kagome, he would have smelt Sess all over her. He would have smelled the difference in her. It bothered me in your story that NOBODY talked to each other about anything. There was at least 2 or 3 weeks? worth of Kagome and Sess being just together and her going back to the well. Didn't anyone notice this? They would have, so that is why I find it really really hard to believe in the long run that Inuyasha didn't know. Inuyasha always followed Kagome around no matter what, your story just seemed to.. unrealistic.
cutebutpsychogirl chapter 15 . 11/12/2008
please update this story soon! it is so different than the other that i have read. i absolutely love it!
Regin chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Kira Shane chapter 15 . 10/21/2008
Your story is amazing and so well thought out. Please update again soon.
riversan chapter 15 . 6/27/2008
Oh, oh! This story is SO almost done, and the last chapter is a cliff hanger!

I've been reading this story from the start (on Single Spark), and the only critique I can give it right now is that it would be a shame to let such an original story go unfinished!

Please don't!
Persephoniii chapter 15 . 5/19/2008
Very rarely do I find a fic that I truly enjoy. Oh, there are those superficial ones, the ones that I read to pass the time, simply because I have nothing better to do; the ones that, were I to be interrupted, I probably wouldn't give them a second thought and wouldn't bother trying to search for them again.

It's rare (I really REALLY have to dig for them) that I'll find a fic that I can tolorate for more than a few chapters. Usually around chapter two or three something inevitably happens to make me think, "This is TO OOC to even read." or, "He/She would NEVER do something like this." True, this is fanfiction, and it's meant to be FICTION; Most of the happenings in fanfiction are AU. Likely they would NEVER in a MILLION years happen in canon. And yet, I get the most enjoyment out of the stories that, even though they may be AU, even though the characters may be in a situation that would NEVER happen in the canon universe, they still remain in CHARACTER. Your's is blessedly is one of those few fics on this site that I could find nothing off in any of the characters, given the situation.

Sesshomaru was beautifully, deliciously HIMSELF. He was cold and detatched, unpredictable in his actions, in his THOUGHTS. And Kagome was just so whimsical and innocent. I loved her little dialogues with herself. Not only that, but you made her self sufficiant; Kagome is very strong and capable in her own right. I loved that even with the use of her arrows, you still allowed for her true spirtual power to shine through. Alot of people forget that little fact. They think that if she doesn't have her arrows, she's completely powerless, which isn't exactly true.

Not only that, but I love your style of writing. Nothing felt rushed at all. You kept a slow and steady pace that really allowed for character developement and growth; sure, we all know and love Kagome from the series, but in fan fiction you sometimes have to REaquaint yourself with said characters, especially if a few years have lapsed.

Even though Inuyasha was more of a victim in all this, I couldn't find myself sympathizing with him a whole lot; the guy just couldn't decide on WHO he wanted. This has always been a source of my irritation towards him. He waited too late, simple as that. I felt angry at his attitude towards the end. He was understandably upset, but what could he expect? He never made a move, never told her how he felt, what his plans with her for the future were...even if there WAS a chance that she'd be sent back to her time permanently HE SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING. He had no real right to react the way he did. (I love him to death, he's got the same personality as my fiance, but he's so STUBBORN!)

This is one of the very FEW Sess/Kag fics that I've read that so accurately portrays their personality. Sesshomaru isn't immediately seeking out to claim her; that first time in the woods, he was as disturbed as she herself was over their union. The fact that he tried to kill her was just so LIKE HIM that I actually had to get up and stop reading for a while (I know...I'm simply rambling now...)

I can't wait till your next update! I've got a sneaking suspicion that Saito-san is really none other than Sesshomaru himself. Perhaps he's ready to be a father, now? can only hope.
elfishways chapter 15 . 5/14/2008
I think this story rocks! Keep up the good work. I am hanging by a thread for what happens next.
winggoddess916 chapter 15 . 4/14/2008
Oh, I really want to know what happens next! I can't wait!
dumdeedum chapter 15 . 4/9/2008
Can't believe I have not left a review for your last chapter yet!

I realize that it's just a filler chapter but I was hoping for more revelations. Anyway, not a real complaint, I love your writing style and I look forward to the next installment. Hopefully soon!
Jeweled Fairy chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
I just finished reading your fic, why did you stop? It's excellent and unique. I know the professor guy is Sessh, it's cool how you brought Shippou back and how Sota has grown up to be a pretty cool guy. Ususlly those characters are silent, in the background. I just don't understand why you left the story abandoned, I hope you are well. I dont' want to assume you just ditched it, maybe something happened. Reguardless, I hope you finish, it deserves that and so do you. It was kind of funny how Kagome learned that she wasn't cursed and never was. I was a bit upset with her friends for not warning her, but I want to know what Kagome wished and will she find the right wish so the jewel can vanish. Most of all will she be happy? You have got to finish this story you put a lot of research into it, the shrine with the dolls I've heard of it and I think I may have seen a special on it creepy as hell! Well, your story is too good to fall into a pile of unfinshed fanfics. Update soon, like I said I hope all is well. Write on.

Much Love

Jeweled Fairy
Bcheese chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
yeah! im so glad u updated! i luv this fic an i luv the direction u've taken it! update soon!
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 15 . 3/15/2008
... For a filler chapter, it was stunning. You continue to astound me with the amount of detail and research you do to get the facts right. You have so much talent it's amazing.

I can't wait for the next chapter, and to see how everything pans out. ;

Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 15 . 2/23/2008
LOLL! Eww... golf ball sized swelling.. must have been painful! Please update soon!
Shoomy2003 chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
I about died of happiness when I saw your name with an update in my inbox. I started to squeal and giggle hysterically, and it took me all day to calm down. I couldn't read it at work, so I had to wait ALL DAY just to read it. And boy, you did not disappoint.

You said this was a filler chapter, but it was still really informative and good. We got a better idea of what Kagome did after coming out of the well (though, I will admit, it was confusing and I had to re-read those areas more than once. I kept wondering if whether she was pregnant or not until you stated the time frame!).

On top of that, we learned that the curse wasn't really a curse. It's not Miroku or Sango's fault that they went on folk knowledge and did not know the true nature of the supposed "curse." It shed a real light on the sad situation, and made Rin's death that much more tragic.

I'm pretty positive that we all know who Saito-sama is, especially when Shippou explains that Kagome's daughter is calling his scent "home" and is synonymous with "father." And I just cannot wait for your next chapter to find out how their reunion goes.

Oh, and for the record, I had to look up Pythagoraswitch and the Algorithm March. It's AMAZING! Thanks for sharing that information, and for the exhaustive research that you performed in order to be as accurate as possible. I appreciate it when authors take time to be accurate, because otherwise I become uninformed and ignorant to the truth.

Great update!
Hinatinha chapter 15 . 2/20/2008
Very good! Sesshoumaru in character!
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »