Reviews for More then friends
rukiacandy4311 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
yeah! renruki! tell me. why is it when someone writes a renruki fanfic that rukia ALWAYS has tho call renji an idiot at LEAST once?

luvzto your story!~

bye!~
Yukiko Aimiyo chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
aww so cute that was funny 'so you don't like them' LOL.
thisaccounthasbeencancelled1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
lol! me likey!
randomness1868 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
renji is acting just like my friend today. when i tryed to tell him our friend stole his wallet, he didn't get it till 5 minutes later! good job on the story! i like light and fluffy one shots!
RenjiLuvah 2 lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This is so cute. I've read it earlier but didn't review at the time. I liked the beginning where he's trying to sleep and counting tiles. I like the humor and sweetness. :-D RenjixRukia 4eva
Naleeh chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Nice job!Congratulations for the fic! I really love it! I think RukiaxRenji are my favorite couple I hope you'll write more Bleach fanfics :P

I ask you a stupid question.. emm... I'd like to translate it into spanish if you haven't any problem with that U I wont translate it without permision so if you don't want it doesn't mind.

Thank you for all!

Naleeh :)
XBECKX chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I see this is my head D
amwong88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
ah we really need more renji rukia fics! he's so sweet and i liked this one a lot - very in character and imaginable
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
That was so sweet...And seriously believable..
allyluv chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
very sweet. definitely kept them in character. i love it!
Ray-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
that was so cute _

OMG I LOVE THIS PAIRING TDT
blackestfaery chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Ah... Renji's so easy to get a rise out of, eh? But that's what I love about him. He's so loud and yet so sincere when he's serious.

I also loved the dynamic between these two you had going on here. It was a blast to read!

Excellent work - keep it up!
LadyIvan chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
really gd story but yeh i dont really lyk renji admittin his love so suddenly but besides dat its great n u shuld update soon
Tenshi hime chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
This is one of the absolute best One-Shots I have ever read! It's so cute! Renji and Rukia are sweet together! Great job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I completely agree with Cyanide Dragon. Good first try. Keep at it.