Reviews for Something To Keep In Your Right Pocket
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 2/9
I'm actully very fond of Ron, and I hate all the fics that bash him at the first chance they get. I mean; they're all children growing up and every one makes mistakes... This chapter was very enjoyable, and it was indeed in character :)
Kamai6 chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
That is amazing! I adore the vivid depth you put into describing each characters emotions, and the skill with which you write!

Kamai6
aslansphoenix chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
AHHHHHHH - YOU MADE ME ALMOST CRY - this was the most amazing story ever!
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love this! Ron's and Gred/Forge's are the funniest!
Lady Violet Fire chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I honestly thought that this was going to be an emo, sad, and pathetic fanfiction. I couldn't have been more wrong. This was an LOL fan fic that I showed to 50 of my closest friends. AWESOME.
JustAReviewer chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
I loved it! Just the right amounts of humor and serious-ness (siriusly). I loved the ending! Yay!
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
haha! Gotta love Sirius!
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
I like Remus's the best. It is really very sweet.
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Cute! You are really good at putting in the personalities.
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
maybe it is just the fact that I have not read many of the older ones and thus am unable to find many out-of-character Ron's, but I think you are right. I don't know why people make the poor bloke so over-zealous all the time. And this is bloody brilliant! I think you captured Ron brilliantly in this chapter. Keep up the brilliant-ness!

Awkward post-script (that really isn't a post-script because there is not signiture): I have absolutely, poistively no idea as to why I am using ruddy British slang, for I am American. Maybe it is my love of different cultures. I always did have a knack for being curious about the slang of different languages and countries.
AmiliaPadfoot chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
I just loved this! Each letter was unique and in charictor. I was so scared at the end thinking Harry was dead. Then so relived when you said. 'And Harry. Harry came too' Nice idea of giving Voldy a funeral, not that he deserves it but it makes things more finnal. Wonderfull story. Thanks for writing it.
Nobody chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
That was excellent. I love the way your letters read like dialogue. Thanks for the entertaining stories!
SomeStrangeDay chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
ok, when you said he took the scar with him i kinda freaked out for a few seconds and thought you were talking about harry. anyways, i liked it.
Bluewater7 chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
This story is unbelievably sweet. I had no idea what i'd be reading when i clicked on this. I thought it would be some series of last thoughts, but i really felt like these were things that they would have said to Harry at the end had they each had a chance. so thank you.
BrightMikal chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
Love the plot twist at the end, and Ginny's letter. ;)